Random Madness Begins

That’s what I’m talking about bro…nice start indeed!!!

4 Likes

Out of likes but very nice!!!

1 Like

Now that’s a beautiful sight! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Nice start. I don’t want to be the bad guy here. But if you actually fed those 979. :astonished: I really wouldn’t expect any to live if so. Just my 02. My full flowering autos can’t even handle that much. You should be in the 200 ppm range for those little ones.

I sent you a text, give me a yell when you have a minute :slightly_smiling_face:

I talked to @Not2SureYet it was 979 for 5gal plus ten more gallons so really 350

2 Likes

@imSICKkid @Seeddog
Sick I know you use Jack’s. What’s your feed schedule when they do need them? I’ve heard it’s the same everytime except flower boost. Do you ffw or what pattern do you use?
Seeddog, not2sure said he believes you use Jack’s. Same questions.

5 Likes

I never give water only. Any time my plants get water it has a full strength mixture of the 321 formula.

6 Likes

That’s what I’ve always read.

3 Likes

If you skip a feed day, or give water only…you will find yourself trying to play catch up for the rest of the grow.

5 Likes

Do you find yourself watering daily? Also what’s your avg ppm?

4 Likes

I run 100% coco(no perlite added) so I get away with watering every other day. If you have a decent amount of perlite then you will have to feed every day once they get full size.

5 Likes

Finding this out now.

4 Likes

My ppms are always around 970 to 1000. I use R/O water so I start with water that has <10ppms. Tap water should give you around 1200 to 1300 range…which is absolutely acceptable, from seed to harvest. Dont get nervous giving your seedlings full strength lol

6 Likes

I will let @imSICKkid advise here. since he uses different nutes than I do. as for water only. I agree. How ever. I do a feed, feed water. For my water, I add 5ml to it. I get my best growth after I water. I am using GH nutes though. I think you have better control over your grow with a 3 part as to a 2 part nutrient. Just my 02 there. I will be watching close though. If you can feed autos that much as seedlings. or even full sized. That shows just how different these 2 nutrients are.I can do autos for a few days at around 900ppm before I start to see them showing me they are starting to burn up. :slightly_smiling_face: To tag some one, you have to use the @ sign first :grin:Like @Seeddog, @Cyle1 is using jacks now too I believe

3 Likes

No Jacks yet . Advance Nutrients PH Perfect

I usually do go balls deep with fish emuls and stuff. The GH I followed a feed schedule. Fox farm I winged it. It’s just not fiscally practical to buy liquid nutes for me. Then the ease of never changing the formula, except bloom boost. Do you flood to draught or just water til you see runoff?

3 Likes

I just water until I get a decent little return. I run an automated irrigation system so it just runs for 4 minutes every other day. The Jack’s formula is to easy man. All these companies using 10 bottles to feed a plant is ridiculous…and stupid expensive for no reason.

9 Likes

I’m finding out I should have mixed all my coco together. 5 of em are drying and the other 6 still look really wet even tho I made them on the same day and hour apart. I’m trying to let them dry more so I can feed the other 5 at the same time.

3 Likes

Dont let them dry back to much. All those feeder roots will dry back and die also. Which will lead to stunting and slower growth

5 Likes