Random Madness Begins

Sarah said you’ve been upgraded from “murderer from the internet” to “pack a bag status”

4 Likes

Walmart lol or any store around you. Any kind will work

3 Likes

Murderer from the internet is so last year :hocho::mask::spoon:

4 Likes

Bahahaha I video chatted with the “internet murderer” the other night. I forsee some fun shenanigans happening once the weather warms up

3 Likes

He’s funny AF. I can definitely see it happening.

3 Likes

It’s really appreciated, but I was already lurking…bwahahaha! :wink:

4 Likes

Cool Deal Man! Best of luck w the grow and everything else in your foreseeable future aspirations :+1:
Set to watch :smiley: :popcorn:

3 Likes

On the road til Thursday. Set to watching.

3 Likes

8/12 germinated and in starter soil

My new tent came. @Gremmall It’s opulent Systems. It’s bad A. I got in zipped up. It’s definitely light proof. It also comes with extra straps for the filter and a tray for the bottom that comes out for cleaning.
Got all my other stuff due in by mar 3.
Thanks @imSICKkid for the answers in Lowe’s lol

12 Likes

That’s awesome mammy, March 3rd will be here before you know it lol

4 Likes

The light pieces will be here tomorrow I think

5 Likes

No worries dude. All coming together nicely.

4 Likes

11 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I’m sorry about that picture. I accidently added the one. I’m sorry and it wont happen again. Signed, Randomlyran

Lol he is s pothead and he is sorry :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Digging it Dude, very nice, I cant wait to see w that Jack’s, thanks for the pic, I always thought it was a trio package all by the same company. They should put out the trio themselves, but still psyched to see what you do in them tents, the seem …Spacious :grin: :+1: :v: :partying_face:

(lighting looks great too btw :wink:)

2 Likes

Yeehaw, let’s goooo! :+1:

3 Likes

Here’s some of the babies. They have stretch from starting them before the light was built but they haven’t stretched more.

@dbrn32 I’ve noticed my first leaves are curling they are a inert soil. Is this proximity with light? I’ve never seen it before. I have them all the way down on driver at 30"

3 Likes

Busy day…
Coco brick and perlite

Added 18g part A, 6g epsom, 5G water and 12g part B PHed and PPM reading going in
Got em all transplanted and domed

12 Likes

@Gremmall @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @PurpNGold74 @imSICKkid @CoyoteCody
@repins12 @Not2SureYet

4 Likes

Off to a good start!

4 Likes