Random lady bug

hi I’m a new very new grower doing my first grow in a 3x3. I’m using coco loco and gaia green off amazon. I haven’t done anything yet to prevent pests. I’m two weeks in and I’ve seen a couple bugs crawling around under the pots and i just saw a random lady bug on the side of the tent. any recommendations on what to do would be amazing!

1 Like

Pretty sure they eat leafs

1 Like

Catch the lady bug and put it in your tent. gardeners best friend!

3 Likes

Make sure it’s a lady bug and not an Asian beetle. Lady bugs won’t eat your plants, just other bugs. Asian beetles will eat your plants.

3 Likes

If you have ladybugs, then there are likely other pests. They go where the food is. Give it a good look over, maybe give your medium a good look over as well.

2 Likes

i agree. regardless of what pests i have though there shouldnt be any since its an indoor grow? looking for knowledge on how to prevent and get rid of anything and everything. i know very little about this

2 Likes

i got rid of it or i would check

1 Like

Captain Jack’s Dead Bug Juice. Spray daily until they’re gone. Spray a couple times a week to prevent. Safe thru fliwer

1 Like

got it. thank you! best free advice ever

1 Like

Wow! If you are trying tonkill the lady bugs with spray than stop. The little lady could of came inside on your shirt or pants. Lady bugs are a garners friend.
If you havent started spraying the garden in hopes of preveting ‘bad’ bugs than I would start.
Everything looks real nice :wink:

2 Likes