Random Auto Help

Coco coir for autos in 3 gallon fabric pot, let’s them breath good, Coco can be watered every day there fore you can nute them every day some use Flora series and so forth I use a@b pH.perfect sensi Coco no call mag needed ,autos need alot of light so I use 1000 led for budding and a t5 for veg. 3 to 5 weeks they start to bud I switch lights and acoarse go to pH perfect a@b bud sensi Coco I also use voodoo and pirhana first 2 weeks then go to b52 , big bud Coco and bud candy for a couple weeks the last 2 or3 weeks discontinue big bud and start over drive with acoarse a@b sensi Coco bud bud candy when the leaves start to yellow is a good sign to start flushing I use flawless flush. Good luck and happy smoking.

3 Likes

@Hogmaster would promix bx with myco be OK? It’s much cheaper on Amazon but has the myco added. Not sure how adding something made it cheaper lol. That’s why I’m asking. It’s basically $36 for bx+myco and $72 for bx

4 Likes

@Hogmaster @Myfriendis410 @Not2SureYet @repins12 @Ron330
Is the promix bx w myco added good? Also have you ever tried it in a rdwc? Just curious because I have a 5G with a 5G reservoir that I’ve never even used lol. My seed selection journal ended up with 3 males and 1 female so I may pull them out and just start autos. I can get seeds from my PT and grow the autos and harvest them in the same time I could finish the photo PT anyway.Seed Selection Journal - #155 by RandomlyRan

3 Likes

Watching if that’s cool.

1 Like

Absolutely man.

2 Likes

The Promix is great. RDWC is not a good way to use it. Clay balls (hydroton) or coco chips are what you need; otherwise the media will clog your system.

3 Likes

Lol no I didn’t mean the promix in the rdwc I meant using rdwc for autos.

4 Likes

That sounds better haha.

Sure; autos ought to do really well in hydro.

2 Likes

Ok. I will try to first couple in the promix since it’s not re-usable. Once I get the hang of autos I may use the rdwc buckets. They are collecting dust lol

3 Likes