Rain Science Pots

Hey everyone, hope your having a great day. Just wanted to post about a new pot I am going to use, and see if anyone has any experience (@Hellraiser I think you use them).

Looks much better than my previous fab pots, plus made in USA! However, at ~85 bucks for 10, they are a bit more. Figure the extra breathing room those roots will get will provide much return on the back end.

Sorry mods if I am out of line posting this.

Happy growing!

2 Likes

Yes I use them, great pots, prefer them over the usual fabric pots and I will actually re-use them where I normally throw fabric pots away after one use, since they are cheap and they look pretty nasty after a grow and my wife would have a fit if I tried to put them in the washing machine.

With the Rain Science mesh pots, I empty them out after the grow, let the roots entangled in the mesh dry up then I soak them in water with a little bleach (in a bucket) then rinse them out and ready for the next grow and they look as good as new. Expensive but worth it, more air to the roots over regular fabric pots. I also like the Radicle mesh pots as well.

2 Likes

Are they good for co-co also?

Yes, they are working great with coco.

1 Like

Just slow methodical watering or any other heads up?

1 Like

I just water as normal, no slower than usual, the water really doesn’t want to pour out the side anymore than the fabric pots, sometimes I notice a small bead of water go down the outside of the pot if I pour too close to the side of the pot so I try to dump the water/nutes more in the center of the pot around the main trunk but not really a problem.

1 Like