Rain and preventing rot and mold

Hi everyone. This is my first year growing and I’m up in oregon. I’ve got an obama kush that is around 3-4 weeks out from harvest and a sunset sherbet that is about 3-4 weeks behind that plant. The rain has begun here in oregon and while I chose both strains because it said they were resistant to mold I am a rabid first time grower who tries to do everything I can for the girls. So I currently have 3 fans out in the greenhouse, 2 stationary and one rotating. High 60’s to low 70’s during the day and mid to low 40’s at night. I only wet the plants themselves when I release a round of ladybugs for pest control (released 2nd batch of 1500 yesterday). Does that all sound good? Should I do anything different? Thanks in advance.

It sounds like you’re doing everything possible for them.

The fans you’re using for air circulation is a good idea. It also might be a good idea to move air through and out of your enclosure with an outtake fan.

Because the greenhouse is open on the bottom I didn’t think that was needed as plenty of air is exchanged naturally.

You’re doing just the right things.

Well done on your first grow.

Best regards and good luck.

O’whee

They Look Pretty,Have They been in that enclosure the entire time?
The Fans R a good Idea.

No, I bought clones from two different dispensaries here and then planted them outside but didn’t have the greenhouse at that time.