Radical neon pink-magenta hairs

i keep trying to get a pic but it never seams to reflect the true colors. the hairs on my plants are just starting to turn. and they are the most radical neon pink-magenta color ive ever seen! i would chock it up to strain, but its happening to both my goldleaf and critical mass plants. i hope it holds some of that color into curing :smiley:

Try cutting lights out and using flash. May work… n also taping the screen before a photo adjusts it a bit. But sounds nice. Would love to see

@Pat2 is getting some pink hairs as well.

Here’s mine

3 Likes

what causes it? what nutes are u using? i used alaska brand fish fertilizer for grow and alaska morbloom for bud nutes

and what strain?

There were temps down into the low 40’s for a few nights this week.

Mine are bag seeds

1 Like

I use FF nutes, but I read that it could be the cold nights, what part of the country are you in ?

1 Like

I think he’s in Maine.

The cold temps didn’t give me any pretty colors :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

yes. im in maine. and it did get cold last night. but i started noticing them on one plant a week ago with 60 deg nights

Well I hope it’s not a bad thing, cause I got a lot of them

2 Likes

And mine…

these picture are from a bagseed of my buddies strain “dingle berry” just started turning pink like three days ago and I don’t think it’s influenced by temp.

4 Likes

Oops wrong pic above. This one has pink.

4 Likes

Well, @butchbrooks do you want to take a stab the reason for the mystery PINK ? I have been feeding with FF nutes , and some stuff called BUD CANDY. The Bud Candy is mostly sugars I believe. Maybe that has something to do with it ? Also, it has been a pretty wet, humid, and long summer. I don’t have any idea, but its pretty cool.

1 Like

I think it might be some kind of deficiency. I had problems with this particular plant. The pot I have it in is too small and its rootbound. At one point the plant was lime green. I have one top that is completely purple. I have seen other posts that experienced the same thing. Yours could be from the cool weather or just a pheno.

3 Likes