R0ck’s 3rd Grow

Some pics from yesterday:

Filling out 3/4 of the net nicely so far.

1 Like

@R0ck they’ve come quite a ways

Thanks, friend. Yes, I am very happy with the way things are. I’m in a 5x5 tent and I have probably 4x4 of it well filled, the plant in the left rear is a shorty, but it’s covering most of its section.

I’m seeing a little burn, but the plants look very healthy otherwise. I’m going to check the PPM of the reservoir water tonight, I’m wondering if it’s spiking a bit because of salts getting built up in there (this is bro science I don’t know if this is a thing).

So, if that’s the case I’m going to do a quick drain and clean of the reservoir, then bleed the system just to clear it out.

2 Likes

Day 18 in flower today. Pics are from last night:

Reservoir PPM was 1160, so there wasn’t an issue there. Just seems to be a bit of a nitrogen abundance. It seems very light and the plants are doing great, so for the time being I’ll stick with 100% Jack’s 321. Should set me up well for a flush at the end.

1 Like

I’m going to go through this weekend and remove just about every fan leaf with a long stem. Should be the last major defoliation and then I’ll just take fan leaves off here and there until the end of week 5.

Day 19 in flower, pics are from last night.

1 Like

Day 21 in flower:

Things seem to be going well. Only thing left to do at this point is one or 2 more defoliations and water until it’s time to chop.

2 Likes

@R0ck your set to autopilot now-smooth cruising!!

1 Like

Day 29 in flower:

Flower is going well so far. This strain is supposed to complete flower in 60 days, which I’m sure isn’t true, but if it is we are nearing the half-way point.

I took a few fan leaves off tonight. Just the biggest ones that are blocking light or brushing on other leaves. I’ll take a few here and there over the next couple of nights and be done with it.

As expected, the short, bushy plant is producing crazy trichomes. I’ll get some pictures in the next few days.

1 Like

@R0ck looking ROCK solid in there growmie!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just got caught up on yer journal, your knocking it outta the park

Day 30

Really starting to add weight noticeably over night. I haven’t closely tracked water, but I put 10 gallons in on Thursday and it was time to add 5 tonight (Sunday), so they are drinking and eating a lot!

1 Like

Day 35

Day 37

Pretty much on autopilot. Add water to res. every few days, run dehumidifier during lights off. I noticed humidity is at 49% during lights on, so I may start running the dehumidifier on low with lights on just to be safe.

Flowers are adding weight, plants seem happy on Jacks 321 at 100%, there is a little nute burn on the tips of fan leaves, so I think I pushed these plants about as much as I’m confident/comfortable doing.

2 Likes

1 Like

An all time great movie!

Day 38

Added 5 gallons to the res. and peeked in at the plants:

2 Likes

Day 40

2 Likes

@R0ck Day 40 and it’s almost curtain time already lol. Nice nugs stacking!!

This strand was advertised to have a flowering period of 60 days. Do you think it’s going to be close?

1 Like

@R0ck the pistols are still white so probably so. They’ll be real nice in the next few weeks. :+1:t2: