R0ck’s 2nd Grow

Perfect, I knew that’s how water descends through soil but somehow forgot and was thinking it just went straight down.

1 Like

Day 23 Update 12/17

The plants look very good today… one of the simple joys in my life is opening the tent and seeing my plants “praying” to the light. #2 definitely is and the other 3 are getting there.

Turned up the light power a little yesterday, going to do so once/week until we are at full blast. I know the plants don’t need the light, but I want to get the tent to 70 if possible.

Trying to find a nice home for solo cup still.

4 Likes

@NeoGroR boy get in here I haven’t seen you around lately

1 Like

I’m watching Matrix clips on YouTube right now, brah

I’ve been around. Just not posting much.

I’m on my 3rd grow.

A gold leaf, super lemon haze, and a strawberry cough. I left them in Veg for more than 3 months.

I don’t know what I’ll get out of them, but I’m hoping for at least 10oz.

And my wife bought me a cool Xmas gift. I’m hoping to wear it to a cannabis cup and run into someone.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Nice, man. We were running our last gross simultaneously. How did everything turn out for you?

4 Likes

Nice, she knows and loves her man.

4 Likes

So, my first grow I had two plants. A black widow and a white widow. I got 4oz off the black widow and 3 off the white. Really dense buds. Beginners luck I guess.

The last one I had 4 white widows. I harvested a total of 8.5 ounces. Buds were a little fluffy. But people liked it. I was hoping for 12-16 ounces total… so I was slightly disappointed with the yield. But all in all it was a success.

4 Likes

My wife also bought me a California Lightworks UVB lamp. I’m going to give that a shot the last 6 weeks of this grow. I’ll run it maybe 15 minutes a day right in the middle of the light cycle. I’m sure I’ll start a post on the forum when set it up.

3 Likes

They look great!

1 Like

Ugh I can see a UVA Bar in my near future seeing how these boys are turning out snow covered flowers :frowning:

2 Likes

Day 28 Update 12/22

Things are not going GREAT. It appears the first feeding I did with 1/4 strength Jacks321 was not enough nutrients, so for the last few days the plants have been droopy and showing signs of yellowing and being honnnnggggry. They are still growing and I’m sure we will be OK, but I get very frustrated when this type of thing happens.

The worst part is they are all still reading moist, so I shouldn’t water them yet… tomorrow will be 8 days since their the first feeding for three of them, 7 for the 4th.

Would you consider watering early to get them the food they are craving, or should I wait until dry? @Hellraiser Also, since 1/4 strength wasn’t enough, would you up it to 50% 75% 100% or something else?

2 Likes

Feed Jacks at 100%

2 Likes

Feed full strength Jacks, could water them sooner than usual and than let them dry well before the next watering as over watering takes more than 1 occasion of watering when moist, rather more of a habitual watering when soil is still moist.

3 Likes

Day 29 Update 12/23

On the advice of my esteemed colleagues above, I watered all plants with Jacks321 at full strength… Plants have still grown, but obviously not optimally. They should take off now, though!

5 Likes

Forgot to add, PPM was 895… for sure the highest PPM I’ve fed yet as a grower.

3 Likes

My week 4 and 5 flower feedings are 1200ppm. I’m feeding with Fox Farm stuff. Plus some epsom salt for the gold leaf. I feed straight water with “fish sh!t” additive every third watering. So far so good. I have a huge supply of liquid nutrients. I don’t see myself changing anytime soon.

Yeah, I have been very risk averse when it comes to feeding. First grow I did FF Trio and didn’t go over 700PPM as I recall. I’m going to go Jacks321 100% strength as long as they respond well, and then we will see if anything else needs to be added.

Loved FF Trio and had great success, I’m not about that flushing 7 gallon plants life, though.

4 Likes

My little palm tree!

4 Likes