R0ck’s 1st Grow Journal: NTF and Blueberry

Now let’s talk about that Blueberry - holy smokes bud that’s October BOM worthy, be sure to enter one of those clear head shots with the ridiculous trichs - err wait, are they ILGM seeds? I furrget

Gorgeous - you got me jealous for sure✌🏼

I’ve had temperatures get over 80 a couple of times, because the second tent has made it very difficult to control environment until I’m able to re-do the room setup. I have it under control now as I’m opening the grow room doors and using a shop fan to blow cold air from the rest of the house into the room.

Looking at the last week:
Average temp: 77.2
Average rH: 41.2%

Wondering if I should run the dehumidifier less and allow the average temp to go down and rH up a little.

1 Like

I’m telling you I opened the tent and it was like someone had Sprinkled diamonds on them. It had really good trichome coverage before I put it in 48 hour darkness, and I was still stunned by the results.

1 Like

Nice harvest colors, yeah the plants are telling you they are close to done.

1 Like

I will check the trichomes and post pictures tonight.

If you had to guess, how close to harvest time?

That’s Seedsman BB photo seeds.

1 Like

They have the swollen, take me anytime look. Let’s see what the trichs look like though.

It has been so long since I’ve seen the “I’m swollen take me anytime look!”

They definitely ballooned here the last several days, the 2 NTF plants particularly. Fan leaves were yellowing/browning, but all of a sudden they were completely cannibalized the fan leaves and swelled up.

-Does that indicate the nutrients have been depleted from the soil and I don’t need to worry about flushing?

I’ll post trichomes and close up bud pics tonight when lights come on.

3 Likes

Yep, those plants already look well flushed, I wouldn’t feel the need to flush them.

1 Like

@Green707Thumb @Hellraiser

Here we go, I’ll make a few posts with trichomes and closer looks at the buds. I don’t think the buds are affected on plants #1 and #3, it looks like some calyx are purple but I don’t see brown or grey.

Plant #1

2 Likes

#1 ready next couple days imho👍🏼

1 Like

Plant#3

1 Like

2 Likes

Just posted the others as well.

Thank you!

And here is a photo bomb with a few more pics.

Tomorrow will be the end of week 10 since the flip.

1 Like

#3 3-5 days, #2 5-7 days :v:t3:

1 Like

Beautiful. I’ll do one more heavy watering and plan on chopping this time next week.

1 Like

Yep, 1 and 3 good to go, another week for 2.

Any concern with doing 48 hour dark in the same tent as my drying buds?

If humidity doesn’t get high (over 60), should be fine, don’t go into the 48 hours of dark with wet pots.