R.I.P. Bubblegum kush

Ilgm w.w. autos are crazy growing plants lol. Get big and have nice production for autos. Might have pics in my thread lables because tenga said my last journal was lame or something like that lol. Not there much

Tru this. Ive seen 18 week flower time. Not mine thank god but ive seen it posted 18 weeks flower lol

1 Like

My understanding is that the dome helps for humidity. I live in a humid location. Humidity here is usually 62%-75% almost everyday. I have tried growing other plants like corn and tomatoes in cubes with soil and domes but it just creates too much humidity. I could be wrong but that’s my experience with other plants. I actually have watermelon, melons, tomatoes, lettuce, peppermint, bluebonnets and other plants growing in 5-7 gallon pots. They’re doing much better than my ILGM plants. Weird.

In marijuana plants, as seedlings, they do better in 80% and higher humidity. This is a proven method.

Many established growers here will tell you that. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

When you say seedling, do you mean seed seed or a plant that has popped out of the shell and still going through the two week germination stage? Thank you!

I put the dome immediately after placing seed with tap root into the soil. It depends on how the plant responds when I pull the domes. It maybe 3 days or it could be 2 weeks.

If you read many grow journals you will see how popular they are.

2 Likes

Another post?? Sorry, I didn’t see all of these… had no clue they were all the same ‘journalists;’ or thread.