Quietest fan debate

Very true the cost alot

What I saved on the fan paid for ducting lol
and if fan is exhausting from carbon filter dust damaging it which is the big enemy is not an issue

1 Like

Mines 4 wide 8 long over 6.5 high (in feet) just converted it for ya. nice guy i am
Iā€™m just waiting on my bucket system and a 8socket leadā€¦ took me about 30 mins to find an 8 way extension lead with surge protection - that was in a line, not in 2 rows of 4ā€¦ those Fing timers man, mine take up x2 sockets

1 Like

so you just wrap the fan and not filter, ducting ect?

Yes they do i had same issues

I ended up spending almost 40 bucks on one last night, it is howeverā€¦ green, and looks sexy af.

1 Like

Active Air 6-inch 440 not silent ā€¦on the roof helps but I can still feel the vibration downstairs a little, works very well otherwise

• *** (about three stars)
1 Like

What i like most is its super lite easy to work with and move if necessary

1 Like

standard air exchange is once every 3 min minimum that being said a 6" fan is already overkill in a 200 cubic foot space you also have to consider most carbon filters are rated for both max and min airflow an 8" fan with 4-600 cfm would need a 2" or greater carbon bed meaning you would need a a filter like mine 89lbā€™s 16"x29" to exhaust

And you canā€™t hang a large filter from tent posts @Paranorman if you use a bungie cord to truss to hold vibration noise dissappears :wink: I use similar trick with air pumps just make sure to have redundancy
Oops here I am sharing tricks with a new grower who should be more worried about getting successful harvest than how us whiley buggers keep things stealth :wink:

2 Likes

My new light will be here today

1 Like

My harvest will be the tits for a first grow - i have full faith in my abilites (after watchin about 200 hours of cropping, super cropping, environmental importance ect)
What do you think you could yield out of my system?
x 2 600w MH then HPS
250w actual led
2.4 x 1.2 x 2 m tent
10 seeds, 10 buckets, pump and aitā€™s
If i get 70% then il be over the moon for a first go :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

thatā€™s some quality assed ductingā€¦ mines silver washer dryer type at the moment hahahaha

1 Like

If the neighbor complains about some strange noises just Drop off a plate of brownies and some ear plugs.

2 Likes

;D heā€™s a noisy (S)ucker anyway, so no worries on loud music, just paranoid I guessā€¦ better to be safe than sorry! at the end of the day reasonable suspicion is more than a noiseā€¦ but if someone said they smelt something they didnā€™tā€¦ booosh, you get Fā€™d in the A.

1 Like