Quick Question on Seeds #2

Is Royal king Seeds a reliable seller for auto Flower seeds?

Never used them myself, but I have had issues with Canadian sellers getting packages past customs. Just lost one last month. Stolen maybe?
Does ILGM not have what you want?

5 Likes

Well that sucks with Customs,But I just wanted 3 to start and the price was cheaper…i will take your advice have heard ILGM was very good at shipping…thanks much and have a fine night gotta go.

5 Likes

North Atlantic seed Co has fast shipping, freebies and thousands of strains

2 Likes

Im not sure i know royal queen seeds are good with there autos and also sticky seeds uk they have a great range of Autos and these are great genetics there dark wizard genetics ive grown some massive autos and gotten half pound per plant

1 Like

U want a stateside seller or at least we used to, as getting them through customs was a pain. Many received letters and had the seeds seized.

With that said, seeds seem legal to ship now. Most of us use ILGM and North Atlantic or order straight from the breeder.

@BobbyDigital What exactly is the law regarding seeds now? Do we still need to fear customs seizing them?

2 Likes

Mine were just lost or stolen. Hit Chicago customs and stopped moving. Seller was nice enough to credit my account so I re ordered and got them yesterday.
I had good success ordering from Greenpointseeds. They run a reverse auction and the seed prices drop every 10 minutes, (sometimes its less or more but 10 most often.) and I got some Purple Punch for 19 dollars. 6 seeds. Not the best communicators, but I did get the seeds. Shipped from Colorado though the business office is in Florida.

1 Like

West coast if I am not ordering from ILGM, I really like seedsherenow. They are in Eugene OR, free shipping in US over 100$. Last pack was 48hours to get to seattle area. Take CC and are generous on the coupon codes and freebees. Also they only sell original breeder packs and have all the big name breeders.

James bean the owner does a ton of podcasts. He is on dudegrowsshow a lot. On his most recent interview for the Potcast, is the breeder awards for this past year and the upcoming breeders shout outs. Great listen, here is the link

I don’t limit my apples to one fruit stand. Ha

3 Likes