Quick check for new seedlings

I dont have any supersoil experience but if you made your own did you buffer it at all? Might be a good idea to do a soil slurry and see what the ph and tds is at the rootzone.

1 Like

Mixing the super soil with something inert, like coco or old used dirt, might help avoid future burns.

2 Likes

Thank you guys and about the Autoflower should I just put her outside and let her do her thing ?

1 Like

Most of my autos flower in week 5 or 6 so the older ones are do soon. Im not sure what I would do if I was you. Rootzone PH and PPM info would make or break my choice. They look starved for nitrogen. Either by lockout or lack of available nitrogen. Wish I had some super soil know how to offer ya growmie.

Here a small update on the Autos they doing really well and the OG Geist showing signs of pre flower already.
Pictures from yesterday day 18

Day 20

Photoperiod showng signs of preflower at day 20 is this normal ? And a good or bad sign ?

@Docnraq @Graysin @Retiredoldguy @OGIncognito

2 Likes

Sure that’s a photo period? If if it was a photo period on 12/12 that’s still too young for sexual maturity :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

It was a freebie and said photo on it. All plants are under 18/6 light schedule.
Maybe a mistake and it’s an auto . Someone else recommend about this can happen sometimes.

2 Likes

I’m going with the auto, keep the light schedule on 18/6 and grow her out would be my suggestion :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Im with @OGIncognito on that

2 Likes

I agree with the other comments above…has to be an auto

2 Likes