- What strain: Chocolope (reg), OG Kush (auto), White Widow (fem)
- Method: Happy Frog and Ocean Forest blend of soil
- Vessels: 5 gal fabric Pots
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable): last runoff was 24 May: Choc-6.7, OGK-7.4, WW-7.2
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: PPM Choc-411, OGK-512, WW-414
- Light system: BestVA Elite 2000w LED, kept about 20-26 in from canopy, 24hr/day
- Temps; Day, Night: Day- 70, Night 66
- Humidity; Day, Night: Day-41, Night 39
- Ventilation system; Yes, Size 6 inch ipower inline fan w/charcoal filter
- Humidifier: 3.5 gal, whole room humidifier, always on, always filled.
- Co2; No
Started soaking seeds 12 Apr. On 14 Apr, planted 6 of 8 seeds with roots showing. WW and OGK sprouted on 21 Apr. Chocolope was last to sprout on 27 Apr. So, it is now about 4 weeks from sprouting.
I’m using Bergman’s fertilizer products. I did not use the seedling nutrients, because I thought I had to wait until they were about 6 inches high first. By that time, they seemed in Veg, so I used Bergman’s Growtime for Veg stage fertilizer. I first used nutrients on 16 May, but I did a flush on 19 May. On 24 May, I gave them each another round of nutrients, realizing this time that I am supposed to water/feed until runoff. Those are the numbers above in the help ticket.
At this point, my questions are:
Is it weird or bad that none of the plants have had any significant growth for a few days? They seemed to have just kinda stopped growing higher, even though I think I’m paying attention to all factors. They are 15 in, 12in, and 10in. Do I need C02 or anything?
Should I be giving nutrients every time they need water?
When should I switch to the flowering stage? Is that based more on size of the plant, or just when you see the pistils? My plants seem small to start flowering
When I do switch, do I keep both Veg and Flowering lights on, or just Flowering light?
Please look at the pictures to see if you can determine the sex. I think I see what are the white hairs that indicate female, but not sure.
Lastly, do you know what is wrong with OG Kush’s leaves on just that one branch?
Thanks for all you do for this community! I truly appreciate the help.! OG%20Kush%2C%2015%20inches|374x500