Questions on time of flush

I have a grape ape from ILGM that has the best looking sugar leaves I’ve seen. It now has nute lock as the ppm went to 1900. I now have distilled water only in their resivour. The ppm is now about 240. I guess these 240 came from what was left in the root system. My question how long do i wait until I start adding nutes again. Temp. Humidity lights pH all good. Flora group nute calmag turpinator. DWC single plant per resivour. Plenty of air pumped in.

1 Like

Nute lock can only be caused by an out-of-range pH. In your case, you just have a high PPM.

I would maintain a PPM of ~1,000.

2 Likes

@RustyBuds awesome strain one of my favorite share some pictures

1 Like

I been trying to ever since i got this new phone. I got something cut off i guess. These sugar leaves are white like a cotton field. I usually keep my ppm around 600 to 700 ?? Great looking buds just too airey

1 Like

I miss stated myself when i refered to my pH. I usually keep it good, it did drop low on me but i corrected it.

1 Like

@RustyBuds you might have to resize the photo

1 Like

Put a click on the icon to take a picture it just goes White Where the icon Was

1 Like

you pushing this icon
Screenshot_20220423-174305~2

Yes. That button except it is on top of page. I went to settings and got it to let me post pics on HGC so i thought i had it fixed. Boom, still won’t let me post here

1 Like