Questions on this product called Fuel Flower (pic included)

Has anyone tried this? Is it ok to add to my base nutrients which is Advance nutrients Sensi Bloom Part A and B

Yea i"ve used it seems to work pretty well. Caution use as directed. A little bit goes a long way! 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water mixed with base nutrients. I use Jacks321

3 Likes

Don’t waste your money. All these “bloom boosters” are is concentrated P and K. If you want more P and K, simply feed more of whatever product you already use for P and K. Whatever you choose, be sure to monitor runoff PPMs to ensure that you are not risking nute burn.

2 Likes

How would you suggest doing that using Jacks? Another question my plants are showing N deficencies how to i increase just N ?

You should be monitoring runoff PPM to calibrate how much you should be feeding relative to the prescribed amounts.

Jacks Part B is the component that contains P and K. Part A contains nitrogen.

1 Like

@MidwestGuy Jacks part B is 15-0-0 calcium nitrate which is your main source of nitrogen in Jacks. You have your answer reversed. @jdw You can increase your nitrogen in Jacks by adding more of the part B 15-0-0. The three numbers on fertilizer represents the value of the three macro-nutrients used by plants. These macro-nutrients are nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K), or NPK for short. This is the order the numbers on your fertilizer are listed.

I stand corrected. Thanks.

No problem. I knew, you knew just had it reversed. Just didn’t want them adding the wrong part. Have a great 420