Questions on harvesting and drying

So I think I am getting close to my first harvest 3 plants total with 8 more going right now. My question is how should I dry these girls seeing I don’t have a tent available to dry in. I think I can grab a 2x2x4 tent pretty quick. I have a 6" infinity in line fan attached to a carbon filter on my grow tent. My thinking is getting a 4 inch cheapo fan and connecting the exhaust into the grow tent and letting the 6" fan exhaust to outside I have neighbors so I need to keep smell down and thinking this may solve my issue. Has anyone ever dried there buds this way or is there an easier solution to my issue. My jewelers loupe should be here today to get a closer look at tricomes. But could someone tell me about how much longer these girls are going to need they are autos and at day 30 and 31.

5 Likes

Outta likes :+1::+1::+1: looking great man but i think you have some time to go. I haven’t grown autos but I think these veterans might know @blackthumbbetty @GreenJewels you help out please and thank you.

1 Like

Looking good! I’d guesstimate 4-6 weeks left. I know, I know, but that’s my guess.

2 Likes

Thanks I was thinking they had a bit more time left also. Is it possible to dry them when they are ready in a small tent vented into the main tent? Then vent through my carbon filter to outside.

2 Likes

You can absolutely do that.

2 Likes

I agree with Betty, another 4-6 weeks. Nice looking bud, what strain?
I have 2 tents both run on the same exhaust fan. My LEDS don’t put off much heat so I can get away with it. My exhaust has a small piece of duct then a Y piece with duct run to each tent. Then I have intake fans at the bottom of the tents. I don’t need to use my filter though. My exhaust is hooked up to my house chimney.
Your plan sounds good. I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t work.

1 Like

They will double in size in 4-6 if you have any more questions we are here

1 Like

@GreenJewels @Hogmaster thanks I was hoping that was a solution for drying. Gonna read up on harvesting and drying/curing. I am sure I will have some questions along the way. Thanks so much for the help this place has been a godsend to me.

2 Likes

@GreenJewels they are Nl autos and a blue diesel auto.

1 Like

So how much longer do you think I have. Bud pics attached. Also I tried a little microscope I got to take tric pics I am having trouble deciding the light seems to reflect or am I really seeing mostly cloudy tics that mean I should be close right?

1 Like