I have five Girl Scout Cookies grown from seed, all female and ready to Flower. From these five, I got sixteen rooted clones and will be taking fifteen more today to root. I’ve never worked with Clones and want to experiment. I want to keep them relatively small, maybe 24" or so. I am planting them in Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil. Here are my questions.
- Can I use 1 gallon pots and get the height I want.
- Would 3 gallon be better?
- I’ll be topping some of them and leaving the rest natural (part of the experiment). When is the best time to top?
- How soon after planting can they be put into Flower.
5.How long to Harvest?
- Who wants to help me smoke all of this?