Question with feed and water

People here tend to not give advice if they don’t know, so if you get any make sure you remember

this is a nice stage for practicing patience, because right now she will start to grow roots and stop grow for a couple of days then it’s off the race… But remember you don’t have to feed for a couple of weeks. She will be a nice little bush by the time you start feeding

1 Like

Ok I understand I feel to is early to nute but I see expert do in the second weed of you seedling but I do in 2 o 3 week thanks for that

1 Like

It’s easy to burn them. And happy frog has around 3 weeks worth of feed already in it. On top of that you’re already in your final pot so you won’t need food until almost flower probably. CalMag in a couple weeks won’t hurt. My first grow with Happy Frog got me 2 weeks into flower with my runty autos.

2 Likes

An expert propably knows how to read his plant and adjust feeding accordingly…
An expert in rockwool will feed almost from week one…
An expert in living soil will never have to feed…
I think you became a tip from an expert in happy frog soil :wink: @BobbyDigital correct me if I’m wrong…

1 Like

Thank I go to follow you info.

Thank bro for help me

1 Like

They are looking good, and healty, keep doing what you did and don’t rush anything. Soon enough they will take off

2 Likes

Yeah thanks I be updating with pic and info of my bbys

1 Like