Question pertaining to an Organic Grow

10-4, I’ll wait till someone gives some feedback on it.

1 Like

AAA told me that he didn’t have to add any Cal/Mag to the plants he grows in the ground.

2 Likes

yeah and you may not need it. i just like to have things on hand just in case. and i’ve been told these HLG lights make the indoor plants consume calmag like candy. i experienced that my first grow but i was in synthetics so didn’t have to give the source too much thought. organics are a different ballgame… and exciting.

2 Likes

I’ll for sure need some, because I will have five in organic soil. I kinda am on the same thought process as you, have it on hand wether it’s needed or not.

1 Like

This is my first indoor grow. Two Gold Leaf, and two GSCE. All are autos. The two smaller plants in the front of the picture are both photos. One Maui Wowie, the other is Super Skunk. When my new lights come in I’ll flip them at that time. The autos broke ground on September 29, and the two photos on October 20.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a cal or mag deficiency in my outdoor plants.

My supersoil has Epsom salts and I water with a teaspoon ES to a gallon of water randomly during flower.

I believe the real cause of cal mag deficiencies is from using RO water. I used my tap water That has 850 ppm and 8.3 PH. I used a boogie brew filter to get chlorine and chloramine out of the water.

1 Like

I’ve got Epson Salt. I collect, and use some rain water. It’s PH is 9, and a PPM of 0. I also have well water that’s 8.1 PH, and 180 PPM.

Got another question for you guys. I’ve got two photos that I’ll be turning within the next week. If I start a couple more autos and put them under the 12/12 lights while they are vegging, will that effect them in any way.

1 Like

They’ll never notice.

3 Likes

Damn autos are so unobservant!

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I dropped a white Widow, Gorilla Glue, and a Purple Haze. All autos.

1 Like