Question on sex of 4 week plant

Those are definitely balls. I’m sorry, but it’s a hermie.

3 Likes

It is a weird deal from the start. Exercise patience and you’ll know soon enough.

I’m going to 12/12 tonight should I pull that plant now or wait a day or so

1 Like

I’d pull it now, sorry bro.

1 Like

I’d pull it myself. Don’t have resources to waste on something like that myself. Your call. Whatever your gut says do.

1 Like

I would pull it now. You wouldn’t want to take the chance of pollinating a female.

2 Likes

It’s gone :skull_and_crossbones::sob::skull_and_crossbones: I have 2 more with lady parts for now we will see what happens thanks for the help you all.

4 Likes

Aww, I’m sorry. :sob:

1 Like

Your so compassionate.

1 Like

From what I’m reading it’s all part of learning I have kept proper ventilation light cycle temp and no light leaks when in dark period I cover the whole cabinet in 2 blackout curtains from top to bottom no light gets thru I try not to move or stress them in any way what else can I do @raustin @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

It’s really hard to say. There are too many variables to look at. It might just be that she was a little finicky, so there wouldn’t be anything you could do to stop it. Maybe the water was a little too cold when you watered and it shocked her, something like that.

Good thing @raustin and @MattyBear know what they’re looking at lol. Thanks for getting that straight for me.

2 Likes

You did your best and we all know the frustration. My first ILGM seeds I purchase 1 of 5 sprouted. ilgm of course sent them back to me. I had one survive and she us a beaut… I going to grow her and see where I fail and succeed and be better next time. All part of the game. Still beats driving around all night trying to get some. Wanna see her? She is 35 days old to

day

3 Likes

Have you picked a target date to cut down the Chocodope?

I’m thinking maybe Saturday.

1 Like

I want to stay close to you through this process. I’m hopeing that I am going to need it soon.

2 Likes

I’m about to upload today’s pics.

1 Like

Please, would you?

1 Like

What do you do with all the resnous leaves