Question on Making tincture

After you evaporated it down how did you liquify it to put in cartridges? Did you add any terpes?

I just made my first vape oil. Liquefied and terpes called east coast terpes. It has good taste and potency but not a lot of vape on exhale.

3 Likes

@emgoldslo, I have the same issue with the lack of cloud on exhale with my vapes. Are you using a liquidizer or just straight terpenes and what ratio?

3 Likes

@EYE69MYSELF Iā€™m using a liquidizer and terps. To make .5ml I added 2 drops liquidizer and 1 drop terps. Consistently was good so I thought it was right.

3 Likes

Gotcha. It calls for 2ml of liquidizer per gram of wax with mine but Iā€™m going to keep testing and lowering the amount of liquidizer to get a minimal amount needed then hopefully thatā€™ll get the clouds going. I have to press more wax this weekend and do some more tests

2 Likes

No I didnā€™t add anything. I put it straight into the cartridge. The ā€˜recipeā€™ I followed didnā€™t mention adding anything nor using wax. Is that candle wax? And where do you purchase terpes? Yeah Iā€™m really new. lol Thank you.

Where do you purchase liquidizer and terps? Thank you.

Liquefying agent and terpes called east coast terpes

2 Likes

He doesnā€™t mean candle waxā€¦ he means ā€˜waxā€™ or ā€˜dabsā€™ Thatā€™s what started this whole thing LOLā€¦ Wax is the concentrated down form of the tincture.

Have you seen my other post for concentrates? Itā€™s mainly edibles but I start off with the step-by-step method for making wax using the QWET method:

2 Likes

Uh Ohā€¦ I canā€™t see the rest of this :frowning:
Thank you for that clarification on ā€˜waxā€™ ā€¦ thatā€™s the first time Iā€™ve heard of it - do you have a blog/website that youā€™re documenting your experiments on? Iā€™d love to be a part of it - there are SO many various ā€˜termsā€™ and slangā€¦ and opinions. It gets quite confusing.

1 Like

This is what you purchase to add? At the end ?

1 Like

OKā€¦ so the ā€˜waxā€™ refers to the gummy product that has had the Everclear cooked off, correct? Where do I buy Wax Liquidizer to add? And what is a ā€˜cutterā€™? Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, the link my concentrates/edibles blog is in my last post

1 Like

Yes it is. Works well

2 Likes

Yes I found it, and it is GREAT!!! Precise, concise, easy to read and understand explicit directions. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Now to find a blog written the exact same way for VAPE OILā€¦ lol

1 Like

Hi again - East Coast Terpenes - I find the terpenes but not ā€˜liquifying agentā€™ā€¦or are they one and the same? Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @ccason

Choose a deep like purple kush. When you are there you pick the size and second option is to add unflavored liquidizier. Third option is a kit.

I did 1ml terpes and 1 ml liquidizier and I added the kit.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Maybe someday soon I will try it and do a blog on it. I have many friends ask me to make them vape oil.

2 Likes

That should say choose a terpe like ā€¦

2 Likes

The PK is pretty good. Just did a small 1/2 ml. Think I need to add a bit more of the liquidizer next time.

There is no vape smoke but definitely can feel the effects.

1 Like

Oh!! I WISH YOU WOULD!! Your instructions are PERFECT. :slight_smile: