Question on lighting

All good man its understandable haha I appreciate ya getting back to me atleast and yeah I was a bit confused I figured the kit came with a mean well driver also

1 Like

You should be able to hit hlg up about the dimmimg. Worst case they will verify the driver isn’t capable of dim to off. If it is, I suspect they would send you another potentiometer.

1 Like

Thanks again im not worried about it was just curious is all haha I appreciate ya again tho buddy

1 Like

No problem my dude

1 Like

I have 3 of the 260 lights that are not on/off dimmers on their lowest setting you’re @ 30 watts @dbrn32 @LiesGrows

2 Likes

Out of curiosity how far above my plant should I have this light i dont remember seeing anything on the website about height distance im in a veg state atm

Probably 24" at 70% give or take for vegging mature plants.

1 Like

Plant is a clone of Chemdog i took my self been in dirt sense 4-1 I’ve had her under a 3000k 40w led spot light for the last month just threw her in her home today sense I finally got everything put together plus the new tent didn’t arrive till yesterday lol

Clones are considered mature plants. But you may want to gradually work up to that since its coming from such a small light.

1 Like

Yeah im aware lol was just throwing it out there haha and also I started her at only around 40-50% of power anything I feel could throw her outa wack after being under that spot lamp for a month I keep checking up on her ever couple hours and she seems to be doing great no crazy praying on slumped over im sure she’s enjoying the big difference haha now to pop a LSD and a Blueberry to toss in with her

1 Like