Question on going into flowering and hunitdity levels for first grow

Will 55 to 60 percent humidity be ok for flowering im 12 days in having hard tine getting it down anymore working on it got a dehumidifier but not working like I thought and how can I get it to flower fast using tigers bloom

2 Likes

First welcome to the forum. You’re ok for now imo but once you get into week6 or so you’re gonna want that humidity around 40%

2 Likes

Patience is key from this point on my friend, the humidity is a lil high as most people like to run 40-50 no higher then 55 percent especially during late flower to avoid mold and bud rot. Ventilation is key if you cant get any lower humidity try and get a 6 inch desk type fan in there to move air if it oscillates even better it wont hurt your plant if it’s getting a gentle breeze ( I pointed 2 on my plant during veg to promote stronger roots and growth and left it throughout the grow). Also open up vents in lower part of tent if you are in a grow tent. Hope this helps!!

2 Likes

Couple quick screenshots to put you in the right direction - you’re fine for now. I’d let Mother Nature do her thing :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nice share, thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

Yea I got six inch fan at top and one at bottom so I should be good

1 Like

For the win :basketball::trophy::tada:

2 Likes

I’ll post some pics tomorrow got her sleeping right now 12 30 am 1pm 12 half I might have some photos

1 Like

Can you take a pic with the blurple light off, in a more natural white light?

1 Like

yea can tom said to many reply or something for day

Sorry havent got any more poc of course she sleeping I’ll get it done it wouldnt let me reply for 24 hours said to many for newbie

1 Like

Not to hijack the post, but I was curious of something similar that might prove useful to the conversation. I’m familiar with the temperature/humidity chart, and have kept everything in order during my vegetative stage. I’m concerned however, with the Vapor Pressure Deficit, as I’ve been trying to dial that in for flowering. According to the chart above, if you wanted to dial everything in for 55% RH humidity in early flowering, you’d need a constant temperature no higher than 72°F to stay within range. Most people, even in flowering, are still keeping temps in the 77°F (or higher) range while their lights are on. If your temps are in that range, keeping humidity @ 55% RH would be too low for proper VPD. That number gets even worse when trying to dial down the humidity during the late flowering stage. At 45% RH, you would need temps lower than 61°F to match the chart. That’s just not realistic in a grow tent while the lights are on, even with a great exhaust system. Furthermore, 61°F is not an optimal temperature for growing cannabis.

I would certainly rather err on the side of low humidity, so what are optimal, realistic temps while moving through that humidity change during flowering. Do you guys really lower your temps that much in the final stages to maximize VPD? Sorry for the long post, but it seems like a valid question.

So my deal is my temps are at 70 to 75 my humidity is and has been at 60 to 65 sometines climbing to 70 percebt just stressful im jist went in to third week of flower so I’m doing whatever to get it down you wanr it to be below 50 and much as low as 35 to 45 so to answer your question im not sure what chart your looking at prob tje one above but to increase resin and lower mold chamces ita best to lower to 50 or below with temps in 70 still