Question Nutrient burn?

Hey I wasn’t sure wanted to get opinions I’m seeing yellowing on the tips of the leaves on one of plants is that a sign of nutrient burn?

2 Likes

Plants look Healthy , I feel like you’re right on target . Keep up the good work . :v::+1:

5 Likes

Plant looking good. Maybe just a taaaaad high on the nitrogen but nothing to freak out over. After the first couple of weeks in flower, they don’t need much N. Just the very tips getting a little burn (no clawing/canoeing) is a good indicator the plant is taking what it can handle.

1 Like

Based on the color of leafs, seems it is a perfect shade of green. Sometimes when the burned tips are more yellow then orange, it can be slight light stress as well. Based on appearance of plant it does not seem to oh had a high ppfd from veg so now that you are in flower…what is your ppfd? , did you raise it recently?

1 Like

Are you giving her any microbes? Recharge, Great White, Mykos, etc…

I agree with @Poseidon1. To break it down to the simplest form, the leaves are losing moisture faster than its being replaced. The tips are the last to get water so they get yellow first. Could be RH, light stress, excess heat, excess wind.

Nute burn will usually hook or claw the end inch of the leaves downward before it starts to burn around all the leaf edges. The downward claw, is your red light to reduce now or else. Thats what ive expirenced anyway.