Question from first time grower (Using pot 4 pot package)

As stated above I am a fist time grower using the pot 4 pot starter kit (5 gal). I have a 2X3 tent (20"X36") HLG 135 R spec going off almost unanimous recommendations in other topics. I have a ph meter, ph up and down, fans, carbon filter connected to exhaust, temp and rh gauges, timer for light. I think I covered everything already in hand. Is there anything I am missing that I need to get while waiting on seeds? The pot 4 pot seems to have all nutrients, soil, ect. needed, or am not correct on this? Thanks for the help, from a long time lurker.

1 Like

Forgot to add that I only plan on growing 1, maybe 2 plants at a time.

@Pg89 did you go with the complete kit? That looks like it has all the good stuff. I think @TDubWilly has these, or maybe he knows someone that does. About the only thing I would suggest, bigger tent, as in taller. The 20x36 tents I see are usually 36 to 48" tall. You’ll find yourself likely running low on space at the end of stretch on most stavia and even some indica girls I had get over 48" in flower.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community ! I say go for it looks like you got it covered. Lots of experience growers here to share knowledge. if you choose to tag someone just put @ in front of call name. @Pg89

The only thing I didn’t see was a humidifier , however depending on your strain and humidity of your area you may not need one. But looks good so far