- Strain: photo period GG#4. heavy hitters mix pack.
- Type (fem/auto/reg): photo period
- Climate (indoor/outdoor): indoor
- Medium (soil/hydro/details): AP4P 5 lb kit
- pH of runoff or solution in reservoir: 6.9 Crystal Geyser bottled water.
- Nutrient mix strength (EC/TDS): none, was told AP4P kit has it all.
- Light type & schedule: LED full spectrum. Veg state 20 on 4 off per recommendation of Taylor at AP4P.
- Temperatures day & night: stays about 75-84 degrees
- Humidity day & night: 40-55%
- Ventilation: lavatory exhaust fan, open door for fresh air
- AC: yes in room, not in grow room. Windowless lavatory.
- Humidifier: none
- De-humidifier: none
- Co2: none
Bottom leaves often die off after contact with the growing medium, this situation seems likely. The leaf is really close to the soil. I would also recommend lowering your ph closer to 6.2 if you can.
We would be happy to have you on the forum as well. Happy growing!
Looks like she needs watered too.
I was just bout to ask same thing but its on them lil leaves at bottom not top ones.