Question for outdoor superstars here

Damn. :hot_face:.
Too friggin hot for this cat. Hope they’re not too pricy.
I just picked up a portable last week that does both heat and ac.
14000 btu cooling and 10000 heating.
It’ll work for me.
I know you’ll need a much bigger one tho. :wink:
Good luck with the heat brother. Time for me to get ready for work. Gotta run.
:v::call_me_hand::pray:

1 Like

Tell that guy to get an air conditioned suit and get to work. At that temp noone would make it 10 minutes in that space lol. Hell prolly womt be able to breathe after a couple minutes. Good luck hope u get it fixed up. Maybe if u havnt. Pull the bottom of furnace apart and check the a coil and make sure its not dirty and clogged at all.

I was hoping that it was all in my head… nope…
Ac is acting up…
Will try to get it fixed before my wife gets angry… lol
:upside_down_face::grin:
All I can do…
Danmit…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Does it freeze up outside at the motor area where the copper lines come to the unit. My ole ladys dad had an issue like that would blow warm lines froze outside because it needed a recharge was working so hard to try and cool the house it would freeze the lines outside with like a 3 to 4 inch ice chunk around the lines lol. Was nuts

1 Like

No , nothing like that…
Everything was working fine and than yesterday I got home and smelled a weird burnt rubber smell… but Everything was still working…
Then as the day got later I noticed that the house was getting warmer…
Than I wolk up at 3 am and the house was 87 degrees…
I was like , I know I have a $hity ac , but it can usually keep the house at 80 degrees even when it’s 140 degrees outside…
Went and turned everything off and checked all the breakers and lines and now the unit outside won’t even turn on…
Something is up for sure…
I just think that it is weird that everything was running until I turned off the breakers and now the outside unit isn’t working…
Something is definitely up…
I’ll get it figured out hopefully soon…
It’s gonna be 140 degrees today…
Worst time to have ac issues…
But such is life…
Just when you think things can’t get any worse , the good lord finds a way to kick you in the ball’s…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hmm maybe just the motor burned up. That would be a d imple fix if u have a place that has that motor in stock near u is the thing lol. Well hope u get it fixed bud. Heat sux just as bad as the freezing cold lol. Get urself an ice suit for a bit make sure to stay cool and high. If ur high ur cool and if ur cool ur high. Ah hell who am i kidding im high. My neighbors yelling at me a bit ago that they have a dab hangover they only hit 5 different dabs 1 time each sissys. I was just getting started and they were crying and mind u my 1 hit is like them hitting the nectar collector 5 or 6 times. Sissy lings they jave let me tell u. Oh and the had a rice sized piece of rso on a gummy bear and say they have a hang over.

1 Like

I worked all day yesterday outside in the heat 102 got home and it was 95 in my house at 6pm 90 at midnight. Right now it’s 92 inside

Too bad you can’t upload a video, I have a great 20 second clip of this guy rubbing my preflower all over his fuzz taken last fall. Had a terrible time with caterpillars, they’d work their way into the buds and get stuck, I’d have to follow their poop trails to find them and dig them out with tweezers, awful creatures, spent 8 hours one day and found over 100, got really good at finding poop trails lol which looks like grains of sand on your leaves, but ya gotta dig them out or they’ll rot your bud, so I became a poop finding caterpillar fighter last summer thru the fall but won the battle.

5 Likes

Try rooting rosemary from the grocery store. I did this in the winter just by placing stalks into a cup of water in my laundry room. Now have a healthy vigorous rosemary plant outside with my ladies

1 Like

I will try it when it cools off in the fall. Hotter than hades here right now. Thanks for the tip though.

1 Like

Tomato
They flourish and do well and if your tomatoes grow well in the soil so goes your cannabis
I have experience outside grow since 90’s

1 Like

Also, wherever you have recently grown peas or green beans is a good bet, given their ability to fix nitrogen in the soil.

2 Likes

I do that with my veggies. Tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, and or melon the cycle after beans or peas. My herbs are grown in pots with OF soil so no rotation there. The melons seem to do best with the uptake of the extra nitrogen from the year before.

You can, all you need to do is upload the video on YouTube and post the link.

Photo bomb

4 Likes

Tomato cutting with MJ Processing: A3037566-D60E-4368-A969-3F333E297B38.jpeg…
cutting in a growth embrace…
nuff said.

One of our girls

1 Like

Hey there,
I have potted herbs, mint, hot peppers as well as a few other plants for other pests.
I would usually have deer, rabbits, possums,and skunks all over my yard throughout the night. Since I’ve had all the hot peppers (about 30 or so various HOT pepper plants in a 10’x30’ garden. Some in pots strategically placed and some in the ground), the four legged pests haven’t been around at all. The potted herbs consist of rosemary, thyme, basil, and parsley and i keep them around the base of my girls. The mint is spread put around the garden in buckets, and in some places in the ground. I also have a small bird bath in the garden that attracts all kinds of winged insect eaters. Spiders also help, however, their webs can cause problems if left to accumulate!

Best of luck and happy growing!
-John

1 Like

best companion plants for growing weed

1 Like