Question female big buds but had seeds

By the look of her having a few seeds on the bottom of the plant is that normal. Other than that she looks amazing
Uploading: 20210520_211118.jpg…
Uploading: 20210520_211125.jpg…
Uploading: 20210520_211131.jpg…
Uploading: 20210520_211148.jpg…
Uploading: 20210520_211154.jpg…

2 Likes

On my end they didn’t upload… sorry if they did

4 Likes

She might’ve nannered and self pollinated a little but no pictures show signs of seed do you feel any hard spots when you touch the prego cylaxes. The only thing I see is some healthy foxtailing

Yeah I seen that too. The foxtailing. But looks definitely smokable… . . So the seeds I got off the bottom, you think they are good. Its GDP

Hmm depends if they’re self pollinated , they will be feminized but self pollinated have a high sterility but also higher mutation rates due to higher recessives popping up. Some people also believe hermie born seeds hermy more often

1 Like

Is that an Auto maybe? What strain?

1 Like

GDP from Pacific seed bank, normal from seeds . It was a branch only that had them, I did have my cherry pie in the same tent but i moved her outside.

My buddy ordered some regular blue dream and skunk #1 seeds from some place called I 49 that had the weirdest hermophodites I’ve ever seen as they only have a pollen sac as in one where the branch meets stem, nowhere else and 7 out of 10 were like this only 3 were female.

1 Like

She looks ready you chopped yet?

1 Like

Nope. I mean, they’ll grow plants, but seeds are cheap and electricity/inputs are expensive. Why waste your time on anything other than a thoroughbred?

I’d be concerned about why my plant displayed hermaphroditism. What stresses did you allow? Have you ever checked your tent for light leaks? Can’t discount that the genetics could just be prone to display hermaphroditism, but I’d want to eliminate all the other mistakes.

2 Likes

A few more days of flush and she will get the axe.

Yeah seeds are cheap, had a budy that was asking for some seeds. No light leaks , no stress that I could think of. I jumped into the tent a few months ago and my lady zipped me up… it was dark as f…

1 Like

You did the right thing, but did you wait 20 minutes? You have to let your eyes adjust in absolute darkness to see pinholes.

What about temperature? Did it ever get hotter than 85f?

1 Like

It was dark in our room when I went in, so yeah they were adjusted. 88, 89 sometimes but I’ve had good luck before, we will see , I’ll chop her Monday

1 Like