Question about when to start nutrients

So my Diesal Matic from Black Skull was 2 wks yesterday, I have it in happy frog soil from fox farms… And I have Roberts nutrients also, when should i start feeding?

You can start but only use is dose to start with.
You start when she gets her 4 or 5th true seits of leaves and the one 1/2 maybe even 1/4 the dose check your soil bag and see what nutrients are in the soil before you feed her. That way you’ll know what not to put in. Sound about right.

B Safe
Will

Would you recommend adding nutes for a plant in FFOF or is it fine as is? I kinda feel like it isn’t exactly necessary, but it would be super beneficial to do so.

I have never ued that soil myself but I I’ve used some thing very close to it.
I would not recommend using nutrients, but if the. Plant is in its last few weeks ya but only 1/4 strength adding more each feeing. TAKE NOTE Your p!ants may very well tell you that they need feeding.so learn tired your plants.

Will

I have never ued that soil myself but I I’ve used some thing very close to it.
I would not recommend using nutrients, but if the. Plant is in its last few weeks ya but only 1/4 strength adding more each feeing. TAKE NOTE Your p!ants may very well tell you that they need something

Will

I have used FF OF soil and I think they say it has enough food in the soil for 4 weeks, but as Will mentioned the plants will tell you went to start feeding. I have learned the hard way about going light on a recommended nutrient feeding schedule as I have given my plants to much but the nice thing about soil is it offers so time to correct mistakes
Good luck

1 Like