Question about this soil

If you cant buy it, then build it.

3 Likes

That’s what I used to do when I grew in soil. Didn’t need nutrients until mid flower. I highly recommend to everyone to make your own super soil if you can.

1 Like

@OldSkunk thats what ill be doing this weekend. By the time this has cooked to my liking, itll be ready to go into pots for its first test run. Im trying to find my own recipe for supersoil. I plan on amending this a little adding seabird quano and vermiculite. Ive added perlite and vermiculite to my last 2 runs of Stonington Blend and have had better results as far as drainage

1 Like

I recommend either. I’ve used both but I got too much drainage for my liking.

1 Like

My first ever run with stonington blend sucked because there was enough perlite and i was vegging for nearly 6 months before i flipped to flower and the soil became hard as a brick. I learned my lesson and started adding perlite to the mix and then finally started adding vermiculite,

I could start a seabird guano retailer, U-pick sorta thing. I got a car a boat and a pile of lumber that could use regular scraping. Heard lately a war was fought over seabird guano

1 Like