Question about spider mites in late flowering but not net

I was looking my plant and don’t realized that I was or I had spider mite on the leaf I do some defoliation they don’t make a net around the bud so I need to worry about that or just continued I had 3 weeks left including this week

Buds look great. You may want to invest in some organic spray though that will keep the buggers off. If it were me, I wouldn’t do anything at this stage unless I saw damage to the plant. Just my two cents. Good luck!

2 Likes

@OooWee1184 thanks, I thinking I be fine until this 2 weeks and 5 days, I defoliated the leaf that had the spiders mites I think so cuz they so small that sometimes you can’t see

2 Likes

If you have mites on one leaf that you see. You will have a lot more else where. Captain Jacks dead bug is safe to use in flower if you decide to use some thing. I have used it on more than a few plants in flower that were close to the end. You just have to make sure you spray right before the lights go out. Once this is finished. Make sure to wipe the whole area down with alcohol. It will kill the eggs as well as the bugs. :+1:
You did a great job with that lady. She looks great

3 Likes

@Not2SureYet thanks you now I just go to wait thanks for the recommendations

2 Likes

@MrPeat @yoshi
Any advise so far I read they die went they don’t find food so I looking every day to see if i find some or any leaf with white marks

1 Like

White? No clue. But tips burnt aka nutrient burn.

1 Like

Yes she still had a lest 3 weeks and about nute is the last week I go to feed her

I don’t get not problems with the spider mites? I defoliated 50% of the leaf where I see any spider mites

@Caligurl @BobbyDigital sorry for tag but is my last moth with this bby and I fund spider mites but small amount

1 Like

Captain Jack’s dead bug is safe in flower. May want to also look into bud washing for this harvest or you may end up smoking a bunch of dead bugs stuck to your flower.

6 Likes

Yup, exactly what @BobbyDigital and @Not2SureYet said :point_up_2:

2 Likes