Question about space in a 5x5 Shorty

??? No photo??

Heh. My bad.

This is going to be embarrassing.

Stand by…

1 Like

They hate me

1 Like

Whats wrong with them. They look good. Nice color. I see no issues. Im gonna look again tho lol.

I killed two colas of on all of them

They’re looking a little better than they did a couple days ago.
They’re old

8 and 4 weeks.
I sat them all back 2 weeks or more

Think they’ll be spindly

I messed up from the start.
Touched the 1st ones way to early. Started then2nd ones way too soon then tried to slow down the 1st.
This is where I’m at now.
Trying not to inflict any more damage and get thru this rd.
Going to have to sacrifice a cpl of them.

I have too many.
Tought I be able to get 9 maybe 10 and stuff the last one in

Not going to happen now

Are they all autos?? If u wanna play with pla ts like that go for some fem seeds unless u font mind having to cull males go for regs. Autos are fun to grow but lack the ability to do much training. I top once at about 3 weeks and do light lst to keep it opened up as much as possible. I do defols like i do on photo types also if u watch the autos the grow stall grow stall grow stall grow. At the stall is when u wanna defol and lollipop them. 3 weeks after pop 5 or 6 nodes top to 4th or so i did at 4th justt the tip i took off went 2 from there then lst clips to keep them opened

Basically how mine grow

They r all flowering and for how long. What kind again

No. These are all photos.
Supposed to be all femmes.
From DSS.

1 Like

On 12 12

They were started 8 and 4 weeks ago last Sunday.

Well photos ur good to do what u please with. Just allow like a week to recoop from anything before u flip so it dont stall the flower stuff. Try and stay up in flower and ull have good smoke man. Ur in a tent u said what size and what kinda lighting u working with.

Your plants look f’ing awesome dude.

1 Like

Them r old ones im only flipped 12 12 on the 14th with this grow. 2 plants are maybe gonna get trashed they dont look good.

Them r photos. Autos i do in a spare bathroom

I’m under a HLG 300B Spec now.
Then going into a 5x5 Shorty under a HLG Scorpion

1 Like

Nice lights. I got 2 260xls in spare bath and 1x w60xl and a scorpion diablo in the photo room. Spare bath has 1 uv bar and a far red bulb and photo room has 3x uv bars soon to have 2 far red bulbs when they come. All hlg

I’m really happy with 300 so far.
Think I need to move it up. Doesn’t seem to be growing up.
Cant wait to turn on the Scorpion.
Took back the 600 for it. Couldn’t go for the Diablo.
Still happy with what I have.
Just need to pull my head out…

1 Like