Question about Plants Strains

Agree I do control temp in the room to control temp in the tent. I have a small window unit that just can’t stay up in the heat of the day. Don’t want to spend the money on a new one right now. I ordered a metal building will be here next week. Then I will have to get concrete poured. So my money is kinda tight right now. Gonna cost about 7500 for climate control with A/C, Heat and dehumidifier for the new building. Hoping to eventually have one awesome grow house.

1 Like

Good luck there! Sounds like quite the undertaking (not to mention investment! :laughing:) but should pay for itself before long :wink:

It’s been 30 yrs since I have grown. Things have changed. I’m trying seeds from different places. And the lights we didn’t even know what an led was back then. But they do use less electricity. I made the mistake with blurple lights went to the es300V2 and now my new grow I’m using an hlg 650r. Gonna compare them. I have been struggling since starting back I’m glad I found this forum every one here has been a huge help.

1 Like

Haha that HLG is gonna be a whole nother learning curve. Quite the rig. Should grow some bomb ass dank. N its not gotten harder per say… its gotten more research into how to do it properly :joy:.

1 Like

Yes and the genetics are alot different now. More choices but as I’m learning different genetics need different environments.

And its alot more watered down. Anyone can say they have the real GDP… only a select few can claim Ken Estes GDP :joy:. All about research n a bit of luck

I haven’t tried GDP yet. I was introduced to skunk back in the mid 80’s been in love with it ever since. I love the way skunk smells and tastes. That’s why I chose to try super skunk from ilgm but every seed has produced a completely different plant. No 2 plants have been the same. Oh yeah as far as your comment about ilgm making things right they have been awesome sent them pics of plants and they have given me 15 free seeds.

My new girls are from 3 different seed banks. I thought maybe I have been doing something wrong. Now I think it’s just genetics. Or maybe I haven’t figured out the right combination to get the SS to grow good. The small seedling is SS from ilgm. They are all 3 weeks old today.

1 Like

It’s hard to remember exactly but I feel like my first HPS was $300 for a 150w light. Seems crazy now.

1 Like

The big girls can take a thorough drenching. Dont forget to let them dry out between watering. N that runt is a weebabe but give her time.

For Skunky weeds. Give Chem a try. And OG Kush… i had some amazing OGK once. N Chem never fails…

@KeystoneCops im one of the lucky ones. I pieced a high efficiency 200w led together for under $250… :joy: still havent hooked up the other 200w they gave me for free. One time being cheap and procrastinating paid off BIG

1 Like

My other girls. My first Auto WWA getting some yellow leafs need to clip them. I stuck that auto seed in dirt just to check out an auto.

Nice looking plants! WWA looks to be cruising towards the end. ~6 weeks of flower?

1 Like

Yep be 35 days tomorrow

Im better then dude at the fair :muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

1 Like