Question about Pistols on auto's

These girls are 22-25 days old. skittles auto’s. im not used to seeing pistols this early in a grow i know auto’s do their own thing in growing and flowing times but my question is is

this typical this soon and what does it mean in the type of plant big or small? my last grow white widow auto took far longer to see sex and where big plants.

8 Likes

Your plants look great. I have not grown autos but I have a couple auto seeds I am going to try. From what I have read autos will be what they will be. Roll with the flow happy Growing :blush::v:

3 Likes

Thanks and yea there unpredictable.

My first indoor grow was zkittles autos. They all showed pistils around day 28. They all stayed compact and produced a nice yield. Current grow is gg4 autos and they showed pisitils around day 30. Had a runtz start on day 17. In my experience average is 4-5 weeks but there are always outliers. 3.5 weeks is nothing out of the ordinary.

3 Likes

Thank you for the info. I thought it was crazy because i feel like they just sprouted and the stems are pretty fat and strong about as fat as a pen very stiff for low stress training already and just started that today.

Agree with @Outlaw the few Skittlez I grew were short and compact. Were around 14”-16” at harvest :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Most give “about 3-4weeks” veg. My banana kush autos started at 25 days, kept my light cycle about 14 hrs on until full flower, then 12/12, 3 autos went 98-108 days. About 4 foot average on all 3, 60/40 inidicas/sativas. Hope that helps.

1 Like

My autos start to flower around weeks 3/4. Those few weeks in veg are really important to give them their best shot at reaching their potential. Your plants look great!

1 Like

3 Likes

Is this major Toms? With major stash issues? Seem to rememeber coming across you last harvest, big buds, how did that smoke out?

1 Like

Gorgeous as usual. :+1:

1 Like

Turned out great. crazy how much better it can be when you grow your own. O and yes this is major tom lol :rofl:

1 Like

Love our Kush. Love Autos. Love :heart: :heart_eyes:
Been eating out of our garden most of my life, even as a kid, i get the grow your own.

First time growing your own private smoke is nothing like our vegetable garden.   Its a "higher" feeling growing your own smoke, if you've been a buyer for 40+ yrs, harvest your own for the first time, almost like my first grandboy, oh what a feeling.

Rip, rip, what a nice hit

1 Like