Question about odd thing on plants just harvested

At the nodes towards the bottom of the plant, there are what look like male buds starting, only they are way larger and have some pistils coming out the end. They can’t be male buds, but what are those things?

Sorry forgot to take a picture and they are trimmed and hanging now. Egg shaped, much larger than a male flower and just a green pod looking thing with a few pistils sticking out the end. Only on one plant and there were many of them that showed up in the last few days.

1 Like

Without pictures it’s really hard to say for certain. It could have been a swollen calyx

2 Likes

females often have a swollen calyx at the main stem intersection with the smaller stems. usually on both sides. they are like tits on a boar hog…useless but not a source of concern.

2 Likes

Thanks I found a photo of a swollen calyx and that’s it. :+1::+1:

Sorry about not having a photo. I was not thinking at the time. My bad.

1 Like

Hell…you was stoned…lol :partying_face:

1 Like

Heck, I’ve been stoned since 1972 :mushroom:

Driving around in my 65 Impala SS, car full of happy people, searching for hours to find someone you met once at a block party, whose name you don’t remember, $10 in my pocket I got somehow to get a bag of Mexican that was half seeds. Good times, lousy weed. :upside_down_face:

reminds me of several futile attempts to get weed from the taxi drivers in Reynosa, Mexico.
OH, Yes…I can get you the very best weed. Give me your $10 I will be back in awhile.
30 mins later, he pulls up, stuffs a baggie in my hand and says…you have to go, the police are close.

Seeing a bag half filled with stems and seeds and a dry dust that was once weed laying in the bottom…was not what I had expected.

Complaints were all handled the same. Next time I will get you the very best weed.

I drove in a 64 Impala with bucket seats and a auto-stick shift. Lots of room in the back seat for parking.