Question about having a high tolerance to THC-ediblocked

From a fellow grower: I need to know how I can get high off of edibles when I ate the 2 x1000 mg rso syringes within a few hours of each other and I felt nothing at all. I didn’t smoke before hand so I googled and read that 20 to 30 percent of people have what is called Ediblocked where this enzyme is responsible for: What enzyme breaks down THC in edibles? I read online that 100 percent white grapefruit juice or just regular grapefruit juice will help your edibles work through stomach and liver.

1 Like

Going to ask the obvious question… Was the RSO decarbed?

1 Like

Did you decarb the flower?

1 Like

Excellent article here:

cannigma[.]com/physiology/how-cannabis-is-metabolized-by-your-body/

Remove above square brackets.

4 Likes

Indeed it is. Thanks for posting it.

3 Likes

They could’ve also just used a mediocre strain for the rso I’ve made edibles from the most resinous buds but the high profile from that strain just doesn’t hit my brain to make me feel anything

Yes i assumed it was de carbed it was bought from a dispensary Columbia Care and was Cresco rso

What flower? I bought a sealed rso syringe from a Pennsylvania medical marijuana dispensary. I assume the flower that goes into of couse they did

I’m lucky I can get massively stoned on thc be it decarbed or not. My fav. high is snorting it. I freeze the trikes and dust them up like cocaine and cut out a line and take a trip. I can decarb and reprocess and nothing changes, same high just harder on the nose.

Yeah so biologically this is impossible. Snorting THC would not have any effect whatsoever. Please don’t do this people.

1 Like

Works great for me been doing it 40 years… :slight_smile:

More info from this grower, advice needed: Now I want to make I figure 3 trays of extremely extremely potent brownies
With the following
3x boxes brownie
15 grams of trim Gsc x Jack herrer
7 to 10 grams of Gsc x Jack herrer (from 1st grow ever its been curing in sealed in mason jars with boveda 62% humidity packs going on 2 and a half months which I keep in the dark and open my jars up everyday and burp them and let them sit open for 25 to 30 minutes.
7 grams of kief at least of all from Medical Marijuana, could be a little more haven’t weighed the kief but I can tell pretty close.
And I’m going to add:
A 1000 mg Moxie Maui Wowie Distillate Syringe (Sativa)
And last a 1000mg Distillate Syringe by Kind Tree strain Banana Kush

That’s my list what do you think and also I heard lecithin sunflower oil mixed not only keeps the food together but does it become more potent? Im 5 foot 9 im on Xanax and suboxone and lopressor and weigh 233 lbs. I need answers to all my edible questions because if I’m truly ediblocked what if I use the Distillate syringes as a suppository?

1 Like

Hey there,
I encourage you to join the forum. Perhaps you are hesitant because you live in an illegal state, but many member here do as well. The forum is safe and you can stay anonymous. Plus the questions and answers can flow more naturally without an email handoff back and forth.
I grow for and make edibles for my wife. She feels no effects from THC either. She is ingesting edibles made from a half ounce of Northern Lights each week. I can eat 1/3 of one of her cookies and be too stoned to enjoy it. She eats 6 a day and sometimes 8. No psychotropic effect whatsoever. But she does sleep better and that is helping with some of her health issues. Sleep is vital for your body to heal. In order for your body to feel the THC effects your liver has to convert the THC into 11-hydroxy-THC.

So if your liver is not working well or as that article says working too well then the effects can be limited or even non existent.
I would be wary of overdoing the amount of edibles you consume. The effect on your body could be unpredictable. Using suppositories still involves the liver in processing the THC so I do not see any benefit to going that route. Remember, just because you don’t feel the HIGH from your edibles doesn’t mean they are not doing anything in your body.
Again I encourage you to go ahead and join the forum. I simply started a separate YAHOO.COM email account to use when joining. It keeps everything private.

1 Like