Question about forum

I’m new to growing and this site, up there in age a bit and not that great with tech stuff, what is it with tag and following stuff I’m seeing. I’m not sure how to do it, I see a lot of interesting posts I would like to follow

2 Likes

@Drfting1 , if you type the @ symbol infront of someone’s name, it’ll notify them. That’s a tag.
If you want to follow a thread/journal, go the bottom of the page at the bell symbol. It’ll say tracking. Click on it for options to get you notified for things that you want to watch.
Hope that helps .

4 Likes

Do you login via pc or mobile device like tablet or phone? Reason I ask because it looks slightly different from one to the other.

5 Likes

I use my cell

2 Likes

Thank you for the info :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

So when you get to bottom of topic, you can change how you get notifications by adjusting this box.

If you set to watching, you will automatically get a notification every time someone makes a new post in that topic.

If you want to send notification to a specific member, you can tag by typing @ then their username. You will get predictive text options too, if you see what you’re looking for just select and will enter full tag.

All of your notifications will show up here

2 Likes

Hey @Drfting1 , welcome to the forum.
There’s quite a few of us that are old guys/gals. Im 63 and not even close to the oldest here.
But you will improve your growing skills greatly as you hang out here.
I have gone from growing a few ounces to over a pound from the same 3x4 tent.
Good to have you here.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the welcomes and information

1 Like