Question about flushing fir salt buildup

when flushing with just water for salt build up, does all the water i use have to be ph’d? man if so thats a lotttttt of work lol

im clueless as to my ladies issues so im guessing they need a flush, they are almost all yellow now and have lost some fan leaves…they look horrible and still have 3-4 weeks left til harvest

1 Like

Pics would help a lot!

2 Likes

im confused, why would a pic help to tell me whether all the water used when flushing needs to be ph’d

my apologies didn’t mean to sound rude, i just re-read my response

1 Like

Technically no, you don’t specifically have to set ph of water to flush. If the ph of your flushing water is far enough out of range could reset the ph of your pots to something undesirable though. So most would at least make sure the ph is close.

3 Likes

could i sub ph down with lemon juice

I wouldn’t. Ph adjuster will be cheaper in long run and usually more stable over time.

6 Likes

Really only the last gallon or 2 needs to be PhD in fact the last flush water should also be a dose of hydroponic nutes too

1 Like

I wouldnt ph either are u doin a flush before ur plant goes into flower or are u asking cause ur plant is getting close to harvest

im 4 1/2 weeks or so into flower but almost sure i have lockout, at the rate my ladies are “eating themselves”, they will be dead before harvest

1 Like

Yah man flush them and give them a feeding of banana and cucumber skin tea after you have done a flush of course

Watering 25% to run off is that a normal practice for you when feeding.

Technically you’d be flushing with distilled or r/o water to not leave any trace elements behind, with such you would not be able to ph

After flushing with 3x gallon size of planter with water you would then feed with correct nutrients and ph , once they’re able to retain it a bit

2 Likes

If you plan on growing longer after you flush, then yes PH. Always PH your water no matter what.

1 Like

im scared to even show what the ladies look like, they are soooo horrible

1 Like

this would be impossible, thatd be more ph down than i could afford lol

1 Like

Ph distilled or ro water? Can you post a video of that?

2 Likes

They’re beautiful then decayed?