Question about Durban Poison

A ILGM seed customer, outside the free forum wrote me…

Hi Dumme,

I was browsing the forum and noticed that you work with ILGM. Interesting coincidence, I just ordered Durban Poison from the site a week ago. I am curious about the origin and and what sort of phenotypes I can expect. I’m excited to receive these and get them growing!

~Ben (a non-ILGM member)

Any members care to help Ben?

1 Like

A couple of our members are currently growing this strain just trying to remember which members the title may draw them in I hope

@Hawkeye_diesel Is growing that I believe!

1 Like

@darren just harvested Durban poison

3 Likes

What you have @Donaldj buddy? I’d love to see

1 Like

Not I brother haha

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion @darren read the original post was looking for members who’ve grown Durban poison :wink:

1 Like

Here is another oz decarbonised and ground down

this time round it made 90 capsules

1 Like

Here is some purple og canna butter that I made… pretty sick… totally wrecks you… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s just decarbonated bud, ground down and then cooked in butter, is that right @peachfuzz ?

Sure @Donaldj if you have anyone with any questions that I can help I’m more than happy to do that

It’s just sugar leaf and tiny buds that never made it into the jar… :wink:

1 Like

Well I dried her and then been curing her by opening the tub for 15 minutes a time 3 times a day, now I’ve been opening it for 15 minutes once every other day but I haven’t got the bags to go in yet, but I’m thinking it’s really dry already is there anyway of putting any moisture back in @Willd @bob31 @Hawkeye_diesel @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

got lettuce?
cabbage?
a small piece of leaf of either of those will humidify it some

1 Like

Thanks kind sir, I shall get some, much appreciated Mr @Willd

Somebody said the other day to use a flour tortillas or something like that… Just be careful how much you put in lol don’t want to cause issues with mold etc

2 Likes

Thanks @bob31 , appreciate my brother never done it before so it’s good to know

I usually just take a couple of q - tips and wet them and throw them in if need be… doesn’t add any weird flavors or anything and it makes it a little easier to judge how many q - tips I need , apposed to how dry things are … :wink:

1 Like

stems from the plant itself usually still have the trunk in it’s pot for week or more after I harvest as I think about where I want the dirt to go :wink:

2 Likes

Just out of curiousity, how does one decarbonate buds?

1 Like