Question about clones

A question from a fellow grower:

I was hoping you may have a suggestion. I have a strain in when I took the clones form a seeded mother they where in the bud stage and was able to re_vegetate status. they are now in 7 gal bags. they are about 2 to 3 foot tall and slightly bushy. my question is. It’s one month after summer solstice and they are starting to bloom. afraid to prune at this time one week into blooming. but would like to prolong the vegetative state just a bit longer. Would you please make a suggestion. Maybe I should have stared more clones at 1 month intervals. your advice is highly appreciated

I would not advise messing with them. Let them thrive and produce as much as nature will allow. even thought these are female clones; Too much stress can hermie them. I have had it happen, years ago. Let us know how things turn out. :slight_smile:

Hello there I have been doing clone for awhile now.
I would just let them run their course and take clones from them in another week or so.

B Safe
Will

P.S They will continue to grow for couple of more weeks

B Safe
Will

I have question if I clone my female sativa plant now would it grow buds? I live in Montreal

Ya, why wouldn’t it .
It’s a female. If your cloning clone then you all ready know it’s a female’s depends how long you want vegging.
If you grow outside you have no say. But if you grow inside like I do. You can vegging all you want.

B Safe
Will

yea I’m growing outdoor so I want to know if the buds would be ready by October

if I clone them in October would it be finished

No…to short a time period. Your looking at least 10 18=days just to root Up in Montreal, you just wouldn’t have the time.
Now if you could start inside you could keep them going even if its one or to plants

B Safe
Will

I have 4 plant that aren’t mature, their like 5 internodes high so I’m wondering if it will still produce buds when the time comes
and if you need pics to see they’re sizes
I’ll send some whe you reply

I’ve seen were people will flower at one foot. So ya you mite just make it.
Just hope that it don’t get to cold.
Ya…send a pic or two

B Safe
Will

the bushy ones are the biggest and hope you can tell me if they look healthy.this is my first grow so I don’t know much. thnx 4 da help garrigan62