Question about 260W LED V2 RSPEC Board XL Kit Question

Hi, I got the HLG 260w XL kit and for my 2’4’ tent. I plant to do 3 plants. Should I put the 2 boards right next to each other, so there’s 2 side by side then blank heat sink space, or spread them out so it’s a board, heat sink space, a board? Does that make sense?

Thanks!

1 Like

space them apart for a bigger footprint ,leave the space in the middle open. Perfect light for your space.

6 Likes

I have no clue - but the guru here seems to be @dbrn32 for all things bright and shiny!

Best of luck

2 Likes

Put boards on end and leave center position open.

6 Likes

Thanks, it’s my first grow. So of course, I’m obsessing over every little thing. :grimacing:

1 Like

You’re going to do great , one big reason you’re starting off with a quality light. Get you some cannabis-friendly soil and you’re Off to the Races my friend.
Good luck

2 Likes

Hi @3dots you will love that light I have 2 in a 4x4 tent did fantastic. I had 5 plant and that was to crowded you might want just 2 it’s up to you

2 Likes

I have 4 going right now. It’ll get tight so we’ll see what happens. It’s my first grow so I thought I better start with more in case I lose one or two.

2 Likes