Quart size cure bags

The expression about ‘counting eggs…’ applies here as well. You’re gonna stress these girls til they quit on you with this level of anxiety. It’s a garden dude. No more no less.

2 Likes

Using Grove Bags, I always use the bags as named. ie: 28 grams in the oz bags and 14 grams in the half oz bags.
There is room to cram more but that defeats the purpose. The bags are designed to hold a certain weight of weed at optimum Rh and preserve the terpenes (aroma) for extended periods of time. They do that quite well and are re-useable.

No burping required when using Grove Bags if dried properly .

Water is measured by volume. Weed is measured by weight. Totally different.

1 Like

Our local grow shop has started carrying the one ounce Grove Bags, with the windows for $.99 each. This allows one to buy just a few without shipping charges, if you are lucky enough to live close by.
But I still like ordering directly from Grove Bag, for the selections. The 2 ounce USA Bag is very cool, and it is the same height as the 1 ounce bag. So it fits on the same shelf with the one ounce bags nicely.

“Hold my beer”……pulls out all the 5 gallon buckets! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Full too brotha!! My outdoor Summer and indoor Fall were bountiful to say the least and now all of @repins12 auto’s I have are in full swing as well-I need to make some room or get some more buckets lol. :wink:

2 Likes

I would try to grow indoors, but I don’t have grow lights nor do I have any room. I have a house trailer that is quite small and I’m not the only resident. I can’t plant directly in the earth because the ground is too rocky on the mountain top. There are a lot of deer, I’m sure they would eat the plants. I’m going to use 7 gallon grow bags in a 90 square foot greenhouse. That will be my next purchase when I get the funds. I have twenty seeds. I’ve considered experimenting with a few. I’ll try cloning just for the hell of it. I appreciate you Fieldofdreams. I’ll keep you posted on my progress.

1 Like

Dumb question. Do the one ounce bags hold a whole ounce?

@Budwiser69, yes, they will hold a ounce, even if it is fluffy or larfy. I just pack it down in the bag, and it does just fine. Also I have reused Grove Bags two or three times. I can also heat seal the top lips a couple times also. I like to heat seal the tops of the bags, just because it is easy to tell which bag has been opened. Great product!