Quantum board help

i am going to buy a quantum board i currently have a 40x40x120cm grow tent and was considering getting the hlg 135w its advised that the 135w is used for 3x3 in veg and 2x2 in flower but because it is dimmable maybe its the perfect light for that tent? i know its a small tent extra discreet
currently have a 6" for its exhaust and 6" circulating fan (passive intake for now)

1 Like

You’ll either want more 135’s, or the next model up from that for an effective flowering footprint. @Tomjones

@Covertgrower the 135w is 340mm which is the max width i could put in there the 135 says its recommended for 3x3ft and 2x2ft my little tent is only about 1.2ftx1.2ftx4ft

3 Likes

@Covertgrower it’s 15”x15”x47” tent.

The 135W would be good for this space although at 40cm x40cm a single plant may be cramped for space. The 135W would be good up to 60cmx60cm and I have found that to be the minimum space(still cramped) for a single plant.

1 Like

Haha, I missed the numbers a bit on this one. Sorry bros! @WickedAle covered for me. (Thanks!)

(Double checked missed the centimeters part!)

2 Likes

135 kit dimmed would be more than you need. You could probably get by with hlg 65 really, but having a little extra in case of future expansion seems like good idea.

1 Like

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower bought the 135w 60-150 dimmable cant wait thanks for the guidance

3 Likes

Sweet! Let me know if you need any help when it arrives.

1 Like