Quantum Board Grow Room

I just said “damn.” :+1:

2 Likes

It’s looking really frosty from here man. I bet it’s smelling like heaven. Seriously nice job!

2 Likes

3 week from flip haircut is done on the Scrog tent…

Before…

After…

17 Likes

nioce looking buds forming up nicely :+1:t2:!

2 Likes

How did you decide when to flip to 12/12? Did you just guesstimate 70% coverage and flip? I’m trying to think about when I’ll flip mine so any insight into the thought process is appreciated.

2 Likes

How big is that space if you dont mind me asking

2 Likes

3x3, he has two he flowers in.

2 Likes

I flipped when I was around 70% full. It didn’t stretch as much as I was anticipating, but most of the screen is full. :v:

2 Likes

Yup, @dbrn32 knows haha. I have 3 tents, but flower in 2 separate 3x3 areas :v:

2 Likes

Took down 4 small clones today. Here’s a few pics and what the tent looks like now :fist::v:

14 Likes

plenty of nuggies, nuggies for me. nuggies for you nuggies for me :rofl::yum::+1:t2::love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

Dude, what is the plant at the bottom right? Those buds like like buds on buds?! Can you share a photo that’s closer up on one of those?

Everything looks amazing man.

2 Likes

Those are Sour Diesel. They did foxtail on me, but they are thick and dense foxtails for the most part. I’ll post up a pic in a little bit :v:

4 Likes

foxtail. theres always a new term and some amazing cannabis brings. Can i assist in influencing a plant to foxtail?

1 Like

Noooo! we dont want foxtailling.

1 Like

it seems good to have nugs on nugs… what am i missing

1 Like
1 Like

some foxtailing is worse than others. @MattyBear doesnt seem to be detrimental to the overall grow

1 Like

Yeah just did a little reading, some is genetic which is fine, but some is due to stress which isn’t so good. Either way, this grow looks gorgeous!

2 Likes

yes correct! the main problem is when your trying to finish off a cola and the foxtailing keeps preventing closing the deal.

1 Like