Quantum Board Grow Room

how mature of you

Bye, honey. We’re all friends, here. Have a little fun & stop taking yourself so seriously. I’m no longer participating in this conversation, though.

2 Likes

can you elaborate so the long thing I was writing I was misinformed about? That process is not how you make feminized seeds then what is the point of doing all that for a higher increase in feminine if it’s really increasing hermaphrodite and why was Matty bear familiar with the exact same method so you’re saying colloidal silver doesn’t guarantee the start of guaranteed feminized seeds

Can you quote where I said this please?

I have nothing but fun sweetheart don’t worry about that trust me I have no problems with anything so petty in life trust and believe

Oh sry wasent you it was some one else bro sry @dbrn32

So my info is correct for frem seeds?

Your info is correct on how to force hermie a bud/plant. I don’t think anybody was debating you, there.

Yes but that doesnt make hermi seeds like your saying

Technically, I don’t disagree with @blackthumbbetty

I believe I’m just as familiar with the process as Matt and probably you too. Look around, there are feminized seeds that pop sacks all the time. And even more that will throw a few random seeds here and there. Which is one of several reasons people like he and I would rather grow with regular seeds. I’m not gonna argue with you about it though. You pointed something out that was noted, and I’m not sure what needed to be said after that.

4 Likes

Well I’m confused I’m not trying to argue I’m trying to see if I have correct information so that process does or doesn’t do what I think it does or not to the 100% extent as I thought it do when I read it I thought it was a 100% feminized seed rate or 99.999% like they guarantee when you buy feminized seeds

I’m not sure what the rate is. But I know I’ve seen verified purchases of feminized seeds from here develop male parts immediately following the onset of flower. In most cases it seems the seeds are replaced under the guarantee for documented male parts. Not to mention pretty regularly the few random seeds spit out by harvests.

From my perspective, that sure looks like it’s reasonably expected to have a few here and there.

1 Like

Good to know but I thought that was a guaranteed way to make feminized seeds I thought hermaphrodites came from environmental issues or very very very rare from the colloidal silver process

You can think whatever you’d like I guess. It happens, so whether it’s rare or not I don’t really care. My opinion is limited to my own experience of course, but I’ve beat the hell out of my regs and didn’t see herms. Could it be possible that feminized seeds being frail and having recessive herm trait makes them more prone to less than ideal environments?

3 Likes

From everything I’ve researched … @fano_man is correct in saying the colloidal silver method will create feminized seeds. The purpose of the silver is to change the gender of the pollen to be female. I think this method would be best when trying to keep genetics of a strain going that you’re maybe out of seeds, discontinued, etc. To create a new strain using 2 regular seeds of different strains and getting a natural male to create pollen that I can then harvest and pollinate any female strain I want at that point. To get those explosive growth F1 phenos I’m pretty sure you gotta do it the old fashioned way for best results. :v:

5 Likes

Yea I heard f2and 3 are more stable

1 Like

Black Dog turning purple rapidly now. Caramelicious auto comes down tomorrow after 10 weeks of flower

16 Likes

1 Like

awesome @MattyBear,you’re a growing machine!

2 Likes

Chopped the Caramelicious auto today

18 Likes