Quantum Board Grow Room

Thanks @Seeddog… maybe someday you’ll be growing a strain I created hahaha

2 Likes

No no @MattyBear Who you kidding keeping up with me. Lol I’m just trying to grow good weed and have happy plants throughout the process

2 Likes

Quantuuuuuuuuum boards! Amazing man, really well done. I hope mine ends up 1/10th as good, I’ll be happy!

And amber is definitely the color of her energy :wink:

How much longer until chop time?

3 Likes

I have the Caramelicious auto that will be done first in there. Then a few of the DTB and Black Dog clones. The others should be done in 3-4 weeks I’m guessing

8 Likes

Wow some heartbreakers there. I want to do Cinderella.

1 Like

hijacking I’m sorry but say I buy the 30 dollar nutrients sets. How much do they do?

1 Like

The Flower Power nutrients you mean? I’ve never used them, so I don’t know how many plants they’re good for. @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 donyou guys have info for him?

1 Like

5-8 plants depending on size and feeding if you are a person that is easy on nutes 8 easy

1 Like

How did you like that line @Hogmaster

Works great

Thanks brother I was thinking of either running that or AN on my next run. Which would you chose?

Anyone heard anything about or tried any of the new Botnicare lines? I think we have all used their cal-mag, and I just got some of their “sweet grape” to try on my GDP - but they have several different 3-part or more nute-lines as well.

@MattyBear are you not firmiliar with the process of making your own feminized seeds?

I am familiar, but I am trying to breed two different strains so I need a male plant and I can’t seem to grow one. Only females so far lol

Should I run into one, I’ll figure out a way to get you some pollen. :+1:

1 Like

@MattyBear no bro the process of making feminized seeds is making a feminized male a feminized male is made from a female that is forcibly made a section of the plant hermaphrodite by spraying a solution of colloidal silver colloidal silver when sprayed on a budding plant will cause it to stop flowering and produce hermaphroditic feminized pods of pollen you segregate that plant let it completely grow cut off the branch that has the pollen sacs shake the pollen out when grown fully out onto a big piece of glass mix 3 2 1 with flour for storing now you have feminized pollen of a certain strain you take that feminized pollen to a selected prize female you want to cross with simply dip a small paint brush in your flower pollen mixture and pink a branch of a flowering prize female and that Branch will produce feminized seeds anywhere the pollen touches the buds now you have a branch of buds producing feminized seeds of your choice of crosses when you make $1000000 don’t forget about your boy fano man pt you on game I’m sure you would like to know what colloidal silver is or how to get it colloidal silver is made simply by taking something like a pure silver coin hooking it up to a low voltage battery not exactly sure of the voltage but you hook the positive and negative to the same coin and you let it sit in a cup of water overnight releasing silver ions into the water that ionize silver water is now considered colloidal silver now you’re off and running please tag me in to any kind of experiments that you try doing with this I am super interested to see if this actually works this is just research I’ve done hopefully it 's true and I don’t look like an idiot
PS. And I you don’t have to grow a monster tree to get a branch that can make feminized seeds to there for you can make a few plans and clones from there unless you’re trying to start a seed bank but anyway you have to grow one plant make it hermaphrodite collect the power pick a female grow the seeds take the seeds grow another plant so that’s at least two full plant Cycles of life but again they don’t have to be trees they can be dinkers it’ll still work you just won’t get as much seeds plus you would want to make a big healthy plant with good genes and traits to make a mother obviously so you can experiment on a small plant probably but do the business on your prize female

Also if you just want to grow an old fashioned male there are certain stresses and environmental factors that you can manipulate to greatly increase your chances of male or female plants such as light spectrums types of Lights temperatures humidity they say even how a seed Sprouts you can predetermine or out of a hundred seeds you’ll get a good percentage in the right category by where the Taproot emerges from the seed if it comes out the tip it’s one if it comes out the side it’s likely to be the other I forget which is which but check into it

Got an email from HLG. They’re having a 20% off sale of the 550v2, with an extra 5% off with a coupon code. That means the light comes in at under $800!

2 Likes

Sorry @fano_man I should have been clearer. Yes, I know about colloidal silver and forcing feminized plants to grow pollen. I’m wanting to create regular seeds and not feminized. I appreciate you for posting all that tho :wink::v:

5 Likes

You think there is a difference? From a natural male to a forced hermi?