Quantum Board Grow Room

Mine to. My well water is around 450. I am using well water till PPM is down to the well water value, then using RO water until value is down to 100. That way I don’t waste to much RO water at the beginning.

1 Like

@dbrn32 What are eb’s?

1 Like

Bridgelux eb gen 2 strips sorry.

That’s what I used for my 32x32x63 tent @Drillbit. I have 14 eb’s rocking that space :metal:t3:

1 Like

Got a pic of your strip build @Budbrother?

Starting my light for my next grow just got me a HLG-480H-C2100A :clown_face:

2 Likes

Nm about the pic. Found your original thread.

2 Likes

One of these days I should make a thread on this tent. For now, I’ll post pics here. Cindy 99 in the Scrog, Double Tangie Banana in the back right and Fire OG in front right.

12 Likes

Now my 14 strip layout

6 Likes

How did you prep Cindy 99 for SCROG? She doesn’t look mainlined. Did you top her at all? If so, which node did you top? Any details would be appreciated.

I’m preparing to SCROG and chose to top at 3rd node first. I’m preparing to top again once the two mains have 4 nodes down to third and remove second node that’s twisted while leaving 1rst and 3rd for a total of 8 mains.

Again, any info and advice is appreciated. Cindy 99 looks freaking amazing!

3 Likes

And she is bro!

None of that stuff is necessary to run a screen. You certainly can apply any or all of those methods. And you’ll see that a lot people fill their screens different ways too.

7 Likes

Yeah I agree with Rob in that there are many ways to run a Scrog and train your plant into it. This was a mother plant, so I have topped her in multiple places when cutting clones and in an attempt to keep her size manageable. Once I decided to replace her with a clone, I just put my screen on top and spread her out underneath the screen. Some people tie their branches to the screen and I will do that if the canopy gets uneven at all. Whenever a top is tall enough to be tucked under to the next square, I gently bend it under. That’s just how I’ve ran this Scrog. I might change it up next time, but this way has worked for me so far :wink:

9 Likes

That’s killer. Thanks for the context! In the end, you’re right, there are so many ways to get from point A to point B. I guess that’s part of the fun :wink:

4 Likes

thx probably gonna start small doing a 2x2x4. I have 4 kids two of which are teens. Already have an alibi for the garage being locked. But I dont want to push it.

3 Likes

Slow and steady wins the race.

1 Like

Figure I can always add a 2nd tent down the road. I truly appreciate you guys help. Really excited to get going still reading a ton.

1 Like

3 days of growth since the last photos

13 Likes

Hey @MattyBear that’s some nice growth there you have going on.

1 Like

What are you feeding them, steak and eggs? lol Nice Job @MattyBear

6 Likes

Steak and Eggs hahaha @MAXHeadRoom that was funny! I only feed them with Gypsy Tears lol

7 Likes