Quantum Board Grow Room

@MattyBear, wowowiwa man! Those ladies are giving so much sugar! Which quantum kit do you have in the big room again? It’s flowering like mad in there!

Also, just realized I wasn’t “watching” ugh! But you better bet I am now :wink:

1 Like

Hey man have been reading thru your QB grow you did. Just getting into this wanted to know what size board would I need for a 32×32 or a 2x2 tent?

2 Likes

I have the 260w Quantum Board kit in the 3x3. I would recommend it for a 3x3. @DankGunslinger For a 2x2 tent, the 135w kit knocks it out of the park. @raustin has that kit in her 2x2 and she pulled over 6 ounces

5 Likes

Yep, the 135 in my 2x2 is perfect.

5 Likes

I have a 32×32×63 tent. If you want wall to wall coverage, I’d spring for the 260w xw. Personally I’d rather have a little more wattage than too little. At least that way, you always have the option to grow more. The 260 has a dimming option as well, if it’s too powerful.

2 Likes

yeah remembered Mary saying about tweaking the power on his. Cheapest I’ve found is a kit on ebay 300 bucks.

2 Likes

yeah if that a bit cheaper might help. I’m just getting into this. Dont need a huge grow op.lol I really learned alot reading thru your blog. Thx

2 Likes

lol Matty not mary

2 Likes

Ah sweet! My space is a 20”x36” and I’m running the 260 kit at about 200 watts right now.

3 Likes

is 300 the best price on them?

2 Likes

@DankGunslinger $300 isn’t bad at all for that kit. I paid around $350 a year ago

1 Like

That’s a great price!

1 Like

I agree would go 135 kit for a 2x2. 32”x32” is probably a little big for 135 kit, but 260 kit is s little overkill in my opinion. For 32”x32” I’d consider throwing eb’s or doing 4 an 120’s on hlg-185. Either probably run you about $250.

3 Likes

So pretty! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

How low do you get your PPM when you flush

1 Like

I flush with molasses and Epsom salts. I will discontinue the Epsom the last few waterings typically

3 Likes

do you check your PPM on your final flush and if you do what is the target value

1 Like

I don’t… I only use a teaspoon of both and pretty sure it’s under 200ppm. Next time I water that one, I’ll take some numbers for you @MAXHeadRoom :wink::v:

2 Likes

Thanks, I think I’m OK, I’m under 100.

2 Likes

Should be plenty good. There’s more than that in my tap water.

3 Likes